PDA

View Full Version : Opinions

Rip Snorting
10-12-2013, 03:15 AM
So i'm too poor to get X and Y, but i still want to know how you guys feel about it

Fabulous Charlie
10-12-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm in love with it ^^.... does that help?

Porygon-ZZZ
10-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Pokémon X & Y is awesome! My Fluffy(Furfrou) & Frodo (Frogdeir) Is so cute & when I play with them in Pokémon Aime it feels like they're real!

TigerDave
10-13-2013, 05:45 AM
If you're looking for something renovative, Pokemon XY's gameplay isn't going to offer anything terribly different from previous Pokemon titles. Underneath, it's still the collect/raise/defeat system you've spent decades playing.

That being said, this is the most amazing, beautiful, adorable Pokemon game ever! The improved graphics, updated poke-cries, Poke-Amie ... I love it! It's been a long time coming that they would release a Pokemon game that took full advantage of the game system it was on, and this is just simply amazing!

One of the things I love the best is being able to see who else is online at the same time as me throughout the world, and being able to initiate battles, trades, and friendships. I am in Poke-heaven!

SilverFire
10-13-2013, 06:24 AM
Same classic game, lots of really nice frills. And the super-training makes EV training a bit more interesting, too. Both the super training and the mini games in Amie make nice little breaks when you're bored of fighting/training/trying to catch 'em all.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-13-2013, 08:05 AM
Never before had I got so much enjoyment out of a Pokemon Game, before the first Gym. :) It's a simply beautiful game. :)

Georgia
10-13-2013, 08:14 AM
Like Charlie said....I'm in freaking love with it! It's Amazing and holy crap it's addictive! Pokemon X is a fun and beautiful game. :D