PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing story

Eric Cartman
10-12-2013, 08:53 AM
This is my unfinished story. Any critiscism is accepted. However, I am just a 7th grader, so don't blame me if my story is bad or what.

Epilogue
“Damn! My head hurts so much! But I got to run, no matter what, before they find me.” said Lanwond. “I’m screwed if I don’t find a way to get out of here! But it is so dark here, I can’t see a damn thing!” said Landwond. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” screamed Lanwond.
Chapter 1- The story begins
Ring….Ring….Ring….Ring….. “What?” said Lanwond, in a sleepy voice? “Where am I? Oww! My head is ringing like crazy! Damn it! I’m bleeding. I better get away from here” said Lanwond. He inspected his surroundings and made a final conclusion. He was in a pit. “Help anyone?!” he screamed. He saw a boy walking towards the pit. “What on earth are you doing in a pit trap?” he said. “What are YOU doing here? It’s dangerous here and dangerous creatures are everywhere.” said Lanwond. “You want me to help you or not?” said the boy. Lanwond shook his head and the boy rescued him.
“Thank you for helping me. By the way, what is your name, boy?” said Lanwond. The boy replied “I am Josh and I have no family left.” “What do you mean by no family left?” asked Lanwond. “The Jagun virus took everyone except me. They turned into zombies after they were infected with the virus.” Said Josh. “Jagun virus!” thought Lanwond. “I heard it before. Scientists created a gas vaccine called “E345EO”, which was supposedly to cure cancer and SARS. At first, the vaccine was okay, and did not act strange. But the people who were test on with the vaccine, died and turned into zombies. They investigated what happened and learned that the gas vaccine was a pathogen that can mutate a live cell into a zombie.” “So what are you doing here?” asked Lanwond. “I was trying to find something to eat, so I created a pit and I check it every day to see if there is any bait.” replied Josh.
“Since you don’t have anywhere to go, how about you stay with me?” asked Lanwond. “Sure, after all, there is nowhere else to go.” Replied Josh. Both of them walked for a while to find a place to stay, when they found an abandoned refugee. “Let’s stay here” said Lanwond. “Maybe we need to clean it a bit, it’s so dirty!” “AAAAAAAAAAAA…..HACHOOO” sneezed Josh. “Keep quiet, damn it, or the zombies will find us. “Sorry, Mr.Lanwond. I try to be quiet next time.” said Josh. But it was too late!

Lanwond said “Damn! It’s the zombies! It’s your entire fault Josh! I told you to shut your mouth up but you won’t. Next time I will just leave you here with the zombies!” Josh started to cry. “Now what?” though Lanwond. “We have to flee before we are zombies! Damn, I hope Josh is light as a feather.” Lanwond and Josh started to escape from the abandoned refugee. “It was so close, Mr. Lanwond!” “Yeah, and it’s your fault! If you can just shut your trap, we won’t be here!” “Wahhhhhhh! Mr.Lanwond, you are so mean!” Josh ran away from Lanwond.

Chapter 2-Finding Josh

“That stupid boy!” said Lanwond. “Now I got to find him, and it is so damn dark. And there are so many damn zombies everywhere. Dang it, I wish that I just left him in the abandoned refugee!” “Josh! Oh Josh! Come out, come out wherever you are!” A noise can be heard. “Braiinnnnnnns! Brainnnnnssss!” “Oh damn it! Zombies are here! They overheard me! Who knows how many of them heard?” thought Lanwond. “I got to find a hiding spot before I’m screwed.”
He thought “There! I found a good hiding spot! I better move fast!” Lanwond had hidden in a bush for a long period of time. “I wonder where is everyone? Are they all dead or what?” though Lanwond. “Brains….Brain….. Brai…..” Lanwond came out of the bush when he cannot hear the voice anymore. “Where is Josh anyway?” Lanwond could hear a voice. “Mr.Lanwond, I am here!” Lanwond spotted John and said “Thank god I found you. I just saw a group of zombies just now.” “HeeeHeeHee” said Josh. Lanwond said “Josh? What happened to you? Why is there a bite on your – oh damn it, the zombies found you! Oh god darn it, I have to kill Josh!” Josh found a weapon and used it on Josh. “No one with me…I feel so lonely….Anyone?” said Lanwond. “Sob…”

Chapter 3 – All alone – Or is it?
Before Lanwond decided to hang and kill himself, a phone call can be heard. “Professor Oak speaking!” “Prof. Oak! I am so glad to hear you! (Except most of the time I am not, because you yak on and on.) Where are you?” “I am in a hidden refugee, somewhere in Amber town. I will tell you where it is. Make sure you are not followed by zombies.”
Lanwond traveled to Amber town, by flying on his Pidgeoteo. When he arrived, many zombies were gathering in the center of the town. “Shoot! Professor Oak is under there. Hope they are all right.” Lanwond had to think of a distraction to be able to go in the refugee. “I choose you, bird!” Lanwond instructed the bird to make loud noises and create a chase. And the bird swiftly obeyed. “Kruuuuu! Krruuuuuuu” (Translation: “Come and get me, you suckers! You fatso lame-o, stupid idiot!”)
As zombies have chased the bird, Lanwond quickly open the passage and close it. “Hello Lanwond, I hope you had no trouble finding us.” “Uhhh, yeah?” “Whatever, it doesn’t matter anyway. How about greet some of the people here? “Hi, I’m Red” “My name is Blue” “My name is Ruby” In unison, they all said “Brother! It’s that you?” The four of them took a while to realize that they were siblings, as the four of them lose their memories a bit. The Kajun virus separated each other, and the earthquake causes them to have memory loss.
Professor Oak, clueless as usual, asked about their family relationship. He found out that they were siblings from young, but when the Kajun virus became an epidemic, they all move in separated directions and due to fault lines in their continent, AmberGron, an earthquake occurred, with the magnitude of 9.9. Oddly, people were not harmed at all. It has seem that they were teleported by a mysterious man.
“Back to the main topic,” said Oak “Let’s talk about the cure for the zombie virus.” Lanwond, sounding surprised, said “You guys found a cure?!” Professor Oak, disappointed, said “Nope, not yet. We need a sample of that virus, which is located in a lab near the refugee.” Lanwond, scared, said “No, you mean the source of infection? You want to kill us?!” Professor Oak “Better die doing something than doing nothing, right?” “Sigh, you don’t get it don’t you Prof?” “Whatever. Let’s go, guys.”

Chapter 4-Finding the virus
“Oh man, what happened here?” asked Red. The lab was now destroyed. Beakers and test tube are leaking chemicals that who knows what. Many electrical lines in the lab have fallen down. Blood is everywhere and body parts were scattered around. Many dead bodies can be seen, bitten in various spots, supposedly by zombies. A bloody handwriting was seen, and it read “Help! Virus in room C-3 has gone viral! We don’t have any mask! Help!!! S.O.S!”
“Well, better find a mask before we become zombies,” said Lanwond. He and his brothers were exploring the large lab. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Red. “Shush!” said the three brothers. They all wanted to hurry and get out of the lab before they were zombie food. They finally reached room C-3 and quickly searched for the virus.
“SARS, swine flu, H7N9, H1N1, Malaria, common flu, small pox, chicken pox...Aha! The Kajun virus!” said Lanwond. “Let’s get out of here,” the three other brothers stated. Lanwond shouted “There is an exit! Let’s go there!” All of them ran quickly to the exit and traveled to the base.
Chapter 5-Backstabbers
“Oh, I see you all are back. Have you got the virus?” asked Professor Oak. “You care about the virus more than us?” screamed Red. Red was now furious. “Sorry,” was all the professor could say. “Here is the virus. Do you think that you can find a cure?” asked Lanwond. “Maybe, I’m not sure yet,” replied the professor. “How about you guys take a walk?” said Oak.
“Sure, professor,” replied Lanwond. The four brothers went outside for a walk. They had to be careful to be out of a zombie’s sight though. When they were far away from the abandoned refugee, the three brothers act strangely. “Wha..Wha..What are you guys doing?” Lanwond asked nervously. “Heeheheheeehehe” Red, Blue, Ruby replied. The three of them took knives from their pockets and repeatedly stab Lanwond. Blood came out of his shirt and he died.
When the professor finished his cure, he called everybody, in their pokewatches. When they receive the news, they quickly ran to the lab. “You must die now Professor.” Said the three brothers. They all had a bloody knife, and organs can still be seen sticking in it. “Boys…What are you doing?” said Oak, nervously. The professor was stabbed and they took the cure. They were actually not Lanwond’s brothers, but they were just mere clones. They were the ones who cause the zombie plague. The Kajun virus was not the cause of the zombie plague, but the Kajun virus was just a tool for them. They had infected the Kajun virus (or the cure), with the virus that turns living things to zombies.
Without anyone left, will the fate of the earth be saved? See in the next chapter.

Cthulhu
10-12-2013, 09:35 AM
There is a little to much 'Said Lanwond' in it. For the rest quite interesting story.

Eric Cartman
10-12-2013, 12:06 PM
If you guys want more of this, please say so. I am free for 1 week. I can create the story.

Cotton Candy
10-12-2013, 01:44 PM
woah good job

Eric Cartman
10-12-2013, 03:58 PM
If you want to see more story like this, please state. I can create one also if you request so.

NightmareRageMonster
10-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Woooah,nice!:)

Eric Cartman
10-13-2013, 03:46 AM
If you can, please give a rating and comments.

SilverFire1040
10-13-2013, 12:30 PM
this is pretty cool and an interesting way of writing it. i think you should keep going but what does this have to do with pokemon? it does have a LOT of dialog. other than that, its sucks me in!!! i love books that do that! epically the Warrior books that are written by Erin Hunter. SHE IS MY GOD!

Eric Cartman
10-14-2013, 05:26 AM
Hey guys, one of my school works is to give back to the society and I think that selling this kind of stories is a good fund-raising activity. Should I sell stories to raise funds? Or should I not?

Eric Cartman
10-14-2013, 05:27 AM
And P.S, I believe that I will focus on other non-pokemon related plots more.

Eric Cartman
10-15-2013, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the comments. Appreciated it :)

Nature
10-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Wow, that's really good ^^ it's better than what I could do :) I am only an 8th grader by the way, please keep on righting :)

Eric Cartman
10-17-2013, 10:31 AM
This is a sneak peak of my story. You got to wait until November or December for everything to come out. planning to sell for charity. :3 Pls understand.

Eric Cartman
10-19-2013, 02:03 PM
Anybody got a problem with that?

Eric Cartman
10-19-2013, 02:04 PM
P.S., do you think that the chapters are too short?

SilverFire1040
10-22-2013, 07:02 PM
so red, blue and ruby are here... are you sure they are siblings? in the comics, red and blue cant stand each other, let alone stand being siblings. and if this is related to the pokemon adventures characters, are any others coming? like the Johto trio? (A.K.A: Gold, Silver and Crystal.) and you might want to look up their personalities because i don't think Red and Blue are related and they want to rip each other apart.
other than that, good chapter.

Eric Cartman
10-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Actually, chapter 5 will explain everything. Gonna post it soon.

Eric Cartman
10-22-2013, 10:51 PM
And to answer your questions, Im not following the fanfics. I am just making pokemon references.

chomp-o-squirtle
10-23-2013, 12:06 PM
in chap two u said josh killed josh lol other wise it was awesome

SilverFire1040
10-24-2013, 08:15 PM
oh. my. god. CLIFFHANGER!!! how can the main character just DIE???? i must have next chapter!!! must!!!

Eric Cartman
10-24-2013, 10:55 PM
The next chapter will be post soon.

SilverFire1040
11-04-2013, 08:58 PM
GAH!!! MUST HAVE NEW CHAPTER NOW!!! NEED END OF STORY SO BAD!!!!!! SHINY UMBREON MUST HAVE IT!!! MUST!!!!!!!!!!!! no seriously, when is the next chapter going to be out?

SilverFire1040
11-04-2013, 09:01 PM
btw... chomp o squirtle? what's a nobanga raquaza?

Eric Cartman
11-05-2013, 02:35 AM
I have a writer's block and many things to do, especially school, so it might be a while. PS. A Nobunga rayquaza is a japanese event rayquaza?

Eric Cartman
11-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Chapter 6 and above will be posted below.

Eric Cartman
11-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Chapter 6 – “Was it all true?”
Thought Lanwond. “Did it all happen? Was he trying to save a world overruled by zombie plagues? Was the event of him meeting his brothers was true? Did they really kill him?” thought Lanwond. But all didn’t matter for him as he was waking up from his bed. Just as his normal schedule, Lanwond made his breakfast, brush his teeth, ate his breakfast and went to work. He worked in a company called 4GTel. Every day his duty was to make and build. He was happy to receive his monthly check, along with bonuses. But in his mind, he was fighting back. “This is not me! I don’t work! This is not my life! Am I living in someone else’ live?” screamed Lanwond, in his mind. Surely he could not be in someone else’s body, how is it even possible? He decided for it to let aside and went to sleep.
“Wake up. This is all a dream. You are just dreaming of images manipulated by your mind” “You are not dead.”

Eric Cartman
11-26-2013, 12:29 PM
Chapter 7 – The truth reveal
“What do you mean?” asked Lanwond. The voice replied “Lanwond, your purpose of your existence has not been fulfilled. You may not die until you manage to stop the epidemic.” “But how? I am just only one man! How can I do this on my own?” stated Lanwond. “You will meet many people along the entire story of your existence, and the first few you met were just the beginning. You will have to see Red, Blue and Ruby no matter what path you take.” “But I don’t want to meet them…” “It must be, your destiny has been set for you even before you were born. You cannot oppose your destiny, unless you have the power to twist your destiny into something else. Until you fulfill your destinies, you may not die.” Replied the voice. Lanwond began to ask who the voice was and why did it tell him things like that, but before that happened, a bright white light blinded his sight. He had another chance to be in this world and he would not be alone. “Am I dreaming?” questioned Lanwond.
Chapter 8- Recovery
“Ugh, my whole body is aching and bleeding at the same time.” “I have to find a first-aid kit somewhere to stop the bleeding.” Said Lanwond. He was screaming in pain while finding a kit. There, he recognized an abandoned refugee. “I know there’s a kit somewhere.” He was searching the place from up to down, left to right. He found a kit inside a wardrobe. The wardrobe was rotting terribly and bad smells were coming from it. “Gagh! I can’t breathe! God help me I find a medicinal kit here before I violently vomit. Doesn’t Oak clean this place?” whispered Lanwond. “Oak! Where is he?” was the first thing that came to his mind. “Chomp. Chomp. Chomp. Chomp.” Voices can be heard near. “Shoot! Oak is eaten by zombies! How can I escape this?”
Puzzle 01:
Escape from the zombie.
Help! Lanwond is stuck in the wardrobe! And a zombie is near his range! What can he do? The only items available in the room were pokeballs containing a bird, an Slakoth, and a Slaking. What should he use?

(PUZZLE TIME ADDITION)

Eric Cartman
11-26-2013, 12:29 PM
pOST Your answers here.