PDA

View Full Version : Super Training

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-14-2013, 12:22 AM
So, with the new games we have Super Training. Basically, this is a way to give your Pokemon EVs in the stat of your choice by playing little mini-games. To tie-in with that is core training, in which Pokemon hit punching bags that grant EVs to certain stats. These features are accessible from the very beginning of the game, when you get a Pokemon.

With that in mind, I feel like this will make EV training so much easier, so I'm just wondering how many people are actually going to EV train now that there is an easy, simple way to do it?

If you haven't tried this feature yet, try it, it's amazing!

Personally I'll be EV training much more than I did before. I will now be able to EV train all the Pokemon I want without taking up too much time, unlike before where I had to be 100% certain that it was worth my time.

Porygon-ZZZ
10-14-2013, 12:44 AM
IronCourage is already at max EVs. I love the new Super training feature! Though due to my 3DS Screen being an annoyance it's taken a lot longer than it will for anyone else :p

The Kiwi Dragon
10-14-2013, 05:49 AM
I'll be trying it more extensively once I've finished the storyline of the game. :)

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-14-2013, 10:52 PM
I'll be trying it more extensively once I've finished the storyline of the game. :)

Same, I played around with it but I'm not gonna use it a lot at all until post-game