PDA

View Full Version : Dusk Stone

Lord Of Storms
10-15-2013, 12:43 AM
hey everybody does anyone have a spare dusk stone in pokemon x or y i really need one to evolve my doublade, messege me if you have one and we can work something out thanks!

The Kiwi Dragon
10-16-2013, 07:24 PM
Same here. :p Really need Aegislash. :p

Alfier
10-16-2013, 07:51 PM
You can get one easily from the start by going in Super Training until level 4 with any pokemon

fluffyjellyfish
10-17-2013, 06:44 PM
a better way is in the town with the fairy gym talk to the flare grunt in the north west of the city, he gives you one

fluffyjellyfish
10-17-2013, 06:45 PM
well after you finish the game, i didn't get a dusk stone until then cause i didn't realize doublade could evolve

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-17-2013, 09:12 PM
I have one through normal gameplay... I picked it up somewhere O.o I'm saving it for my Doublade though, sorry ^_^ It learns Sacred Sword at Level 53 (I think) so you may want to wait for a little bit anyways.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-17-2013, 10:05 PM
I have one through normal gameplay... I picked it up somewhere O.o I'm saving it for my Doublade though, sorry ^_^ It learns Sacred Sword at Level 53 (I think) so you may want to wait for a little bit anyways.

Yup it's worth waiting for Sacred Sword on Doublade. :) I heard rumors of Dusk Stones being on Route 13? (The one with the Power Plant). I only found a Heat Rock. :p

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-18-2013, 01:51 AM
Yup it's worth waiting for Sacred Sword on Doublade. :) I heard rumors of Dusk Stones being on Route 13? (The one with the Power Plant). I only found a Heat Rock. :p

I forget exactly where I found it, but according to Serebii it is finadable in Laverre City via Dowsing Machine and in Terminus Cave. Of those two places it would probably be in Laverre City, because I've never been to Terminus Cave xD