PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay teams

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-15-2013, 01:40 AM
When you're playing the game, you're constantly catching new Pokemon and forming new teams to get you through the story. My question is - What Pokemon are you using? Post your teams here, Pokemon you hope to capture, and any Mega Evolutions you have or are going to use! This is prior to post-game, it is just for story teams.

Bubbles the Greninja
Fleurie the Floette
Sploosh the Malamar
Mothman the Hawklucha
Charchar the Charmeleon
Blade the Honedge

I'll be updating this as I go through, but as of yet, this is my team after beating 2 gyms!
My plan is to start using Charmeleon again, and then once I get Eevee I'll try evolving it into Sylveon (but I think I'll keep using Fleurie as my Fairy-type). I also can't wait for Mega Gardevoir, but that's post-game :/

The Kiwi Dragon
10-15-2013, 04:01 AM
I'm currently with:

Greninja - Level 37.
Blaziken/Mega Blaziken - Level 43.
Venusaur/Mega Venusaur - Level 36
Doublade - Level 42.
Tyrunt - Level 35.
Lucario/Mega Lucario - Level 33.

I too want Sylveon, I was looking at using Electrike also to get a Manectric ready for the Manectricite at the end of the game. And I'm going to ask my Girlfriend if she can trade me an Aggron also. :)

Edit 15/10/2013: Now added Blaziken/Mega Blaziken and Doublade.
Edit 17/10/2013: Now added Greninja and Venusaur/Mega Venusaur. Hunting the Dusk Stone on Route 13 to evolve Doublade into Aegislash. :)

Eric Cartman
10-15-2013, 04:35 AM
My team:

Blaziken
Charizard
Thrid evolution of froakie - Named S.Ninja
Lapras
Sylveon
Lucario

I'm planning to dump lapras for honedge.

Caseryn
10-15-2013, 07:15 AM
Mine is currently -

Silver the Sylveon
Xerneas
Blaziken (Mega)
Pyro the Charizard (Mega)
Sariel the Delphox
Lucario. (Mega)

This team has no strategy whatsoever, it's just hit-and-run. Since I'm not doing WiFi battles this gen, it's just a team to get me through the game.

Porygon-ZZZ
10-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Mine is currently;

Frodo (3rd froakie evo)
T-Flame (Talonflame)
HappyGoaty (Skiddo (Happily got from Snowy)
IronCourage (Lucario)
Fuffy (Furfrou) <She's just wonderfrou :p
Eevee.

EDIT: recieved Eevee from Damian & he is now on my team instead of Draco. Soon to be Sylveon!