PDA

View Full Version : Your dearest Pokemon.

TuriftExxo
12-29-2011, 01:23 AM
Not your favorite kind of Pokemon, not your favorite type of Pokemon, I mean your dearest and eldest friend from the games. We all have a Pokemon that we like to use a lot, one that we got long time ago, the one you wouldn't trade it for anything, not even for a LEGITLEGENDARYPOKEMANULTRARAREANDSTUFF.

Which Pokemon is it?, Does he have a nickname?, Why is he so special for you over the rest?, Does it have an uncommon special move? Since when do you have it?, ETC.

shadowzoroark
12-29-2011, 01:36 AM
i have a zoroark from the gamestop event that i nicknamed him shadow.one of my friends came over and deleted all my data when i was asleep at night.i never talked to him again.

Shiny Shinx~<3
12-29-2011, 01:56 AM
My first shiny, that I got back in November of 2010. A Magnemite on SoulSilver (now on Black, and evolved to Magnezone), which I named XBZ-X50-00. It's Quiet nature, Sturdy ability, and currently at level 85. I would never trade it for anything, and means the most to me out of all my pokemon (even more than my other shinies).

TuriftExxo
12-29-2011, 02:06 AM
Well, adding my own Pokemon.

My Gardevoir, it's not a Shiny but I had a hard time to get her. Then why is she so special? Because she has the move "Mega Kick".

Not a hacked Pokemon, I got it by a bet. A friend told me I could never make a Pokemon to learn a rare move, and then we did a bet of money. My steps were these:

1.- I transfered a Duskull to Fire Red.
2.- I evolved it into Dusclops.
3.- I teached him Mega Kick.
4.- I transfered it to Ruby.
5.- I made him breed with a Gardevoir.
6.- Lots and lots of tries until I got the Pokemon.

Currently she is at level 94, and the moves: Psychic, Mega Kick, Hypnosis and Dream Eater.

True Story.

Pikachu Belle
12-29-2011, 10:01 AM
I recently obtained a shiny Chikorita nicknamed 'Megan'. I was really happy that it was both female and shiny!
But here's the problem I dont know whether to evolve it or put an everstone on her and stop her from evolving?
She's level 1 and she's cute ya'noo! I wouldn't ever trade her!!

robotree
12-29-2011, 08:11 PM
That would have to be my level 100 Latios named Lati. My cousin gave it to me as a gift in Sapphire since he was going off to college and knew we wouldn't see each other often. It's the only pokemon besides my Kyogre that I keep with me whenever I get a new game.

Pika.Shu
12-29-2011, 08:59 PM
My dearest pokemon.....

I have about over 60 I would never trade....not even for a legit shiny mew......

But the one that means the most to me is a shiny Gothita. He is level 3 right now and I am not the OT. It means the world to me because of who is the OT and that they gave me it. I have roughly 60-100 other pokemon I would NEVER trade.

But that Gothita means the most to me. No it is not the pokemon I have had the longest, I havent even had it a full month.
(on Pearl the ones that mean the most are a shiny starly and machop. From the same person)

Out of the ones where I am the OT my favorite is my Serperior. Just because of the nickname.

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-29-2011, 10:55 PM
mine is squirtle i will never trade hin it was my first shiny pokemon legit i have it hacthe in shinho and it has the moves raindance,skullbash,iron defence and hydro pump ability torrent andmild nature alittle quick temper if cool so i transfer it to black version

cookie9572
12-29-2011, 11:23 PM
Mine would probably have to be my suicune or my cobalion. My cobalion is level 82 and knows swords dance, sacred sword, iron head and close combat. I have trained him forever and would trade him for, hmm, lets see, NOBODY! He means the world to me. On my HG game my suicune means the world to me because of my nostolgia from playing pokemon ranger gaurdian signs. I always use my suicune as he is level 95. On PRGS I would always use him to do the cool walking on water trick. HE is sick and am NEVER planning on trading him!

spacecop1199
12-30-2011, 02:25 AM
My favorite pokemon is my Samurott.He was the first pokemon I ever got.Well as a Oshawott.

shadowzoroark
12-30-2011, 07:53 AM
i had a zoroark named shadow.one of my friends came over and deleted my data and lost shadow.that is how i became shadowzoroark.

kakari
01-05-2012, 11:43 PM
i love vincent my victini hes not old but hes my first event poke wich sounds lame cus ive been playing pokemon for years but i love him cus he has very high stats and looks adorible

Rico the Lucario
01-06-2012, 12:01 AM
My dearest Pokemon that I obtained in a game is My Samurott I got from Pro Juniper. I nicknamed it Oshie when it was just an Oshawott. I trained it all the way to level 100 using 2 Rare Candies. It knows Hydro Pump, Aqua Tail, Water Gun, and Hydro Cannon. I used him every time I battled anyone. It might not be shiny, but suprisingly, i wouldn't trade it for a Keldeo. :)

Darks
01-11-2012, 06:25 AM
The pokemon I would never give up has got to be my shiny spoink I got in Ruby which I nicknamed Precious. Ruby was the first pokemon game I ever played but it didn't belong to me. It was my cousin's. He saw that I really wanted him to keep that pokemon in the game and never lose her that he hadn't touched the game until diamond and pearl came out then he transferred her into my diamond game and then black. I still have her to this day and she is now a Grumpig.

Sword
01-11-2012, 07:02 AM
My dearest pokemon would be my Extreme Speed Dragonite whom I nicknamed Robert. He was awesome! He's still in my Soulsilver though.

kakari
01-13-2012, 06:58 PM
i love my shiny bulbasaur hes now a shiny venusaur hes super powered with high stats cus i gave him the pkerus at level one

ToxicRainbow
01-13-2012, 10:24 PM
My Shiny Jirachi and My Dewott who I nicknamed Oshy and it will always stay that way.

slmj
01-14-2012, 01:38 AM
my dearest pokemon is my charizard i have had them since leaf green i will never give them up

silverWINGS
01-14-2012, 06:52 AM
Mine's nothing that special... but I'd never trade away my amazing Dragonite. <3 I got him from the guy on SS as a Dratini, bred him like, a million times with a Ditto so my friends could have a Dratini as well, than moved him to Black. <3 He has a permanent spot on my team. <3

Baby Koga
01-17-2012, 01:36 AM
My buddy Peeks, a Raichu! XD

glue
01-19-2012, 02:35 AM
Mine is my lvl 100 articuno. I put a lot of work into it and it has won every battle for me

SaintJimmyRowe
01-19-2012, 05:55 PM
My dearest pokémon is Charizard. I first got it in Pokémon Yellow and have had one in every game since.

Gin_Neko
02-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Well I don't know if i am but.Im 13 and most players i meet r like 15 or 16 and they got to play the old gamees like Gold and Red.So in 2003 when Ruby first came out my bro got it and he let me play one day!i loved pokemon ever since!So i brought sapphire in late 2004 and i really didnt know what starter to pick.So i just pick anyone i thought it was gonna be hella lame but.When i got into my treecko he evolved and i felt like a good trainer.We traveled through Hoenn and i recall having Kyorge,Manetric,Swellow,Torkoal,and a Flygon.We beat all 8 gyms my Sceptile evolved really fast his moveset was Leafblade,Cut,Earthquake,and solarbeam.It was lv 78 i think and my others were pathetic they all had high 30's or mid 40's except my Flygon he was okay.So years later i was about 8 years old i saw leafgreen at gamestop i told my aunt to buy it for me.I played it alllll day long and eventually stopped when i was about to get to the Elite Four because i started watching Advance Generation.lol i was still living in Grey,Louisiana and when i was 9 my whole pokemon life changed.POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL!the very first episode i remember watching the replays of the same episode all day.Then i moved next door to my cousins.All of us used to pretend pokemon and our own journey,it was like a Oc Fanfic in real life.lol it was awesome.Then Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension came out when i was 10.Then Galctic Battles at 11.Sinnoh League Victors at 12.So when diamond and pearl games came out in like what 2008.It was me,my bro,and my cousin who brought pearl.We all wanted Chimchar and then i cousin brought the game first.I was mad but you know the feeling you get when the first thing that happens to you when u wake up is good.That happened!!I woke up with Pearl in my arms like i was hugging it without knowing it was there.Turns out my mom brought my bro and i a copy too.But i always wake up late so my bro took turtwig.I was left with lame old piplup but then the same happened with my sceptile that happened to my piplup.IT BECAME MY POKEMON THE ONE AND ONLY DEAREST OF ALL POKEMON!!!I love them i almost passed out when i lost the game in the couch.So it was then when i beat the Elite Four I migrated my Flygon and Sceptile.And turns out my empoleon was stronger than both of my cousin and bro's starter lv 96 at the end of the game.Then Platinum came out in 2009 which i glady played and i had a decent team.Now present day 2012 i stand a 13 year old almost 14 with my WHOLE CHILDHOOD in my pocket!!!!Man i love pokemon Satoshi is my role model i wanna make games cuz of that guy.lol i now own Soulsilver and Black to my collection!Thanks ZeroKnight for my shinies!lol so i guess my dearest it my lv 87 sceptile and lv 100 empoleon(dont offer to battle i dont battle on wifi)

dwlee
02-06-2012, 10:48 PM
In HG I have a salamance lv. 100 awesome pokemon that no one can beat.

Exflar
02-07-2012, 06:28 AM
The first pokemon I caught in Pokemon Sapphire (excluding the starter) was a Ralts, nothing uncommon. I had a habit of nicknaming my pokemon after Musical terminologies. Vivace the Ralts. Level 3 male Ralts caught right outside of Petalburg City. I refused to evolve it beyond Kirlia because it was male. Pretty soon I transferred him throughout my GBA pokemon games; Sapphire, FireRed, Emerald. When I found out Gen IV had migration capabilities AND a male forme for Kirlia I was ecstatic. I had migrated Vivace through my friend's PalPark (he had already been able to access it) and used Vivace the Kirlia through all my Sinnoh travels; Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Vivace evolved into a Gallade at the first Dawn Stone I found. He has since been on my team from HeartGold, SoulSilver, and Black :)

micklepickle101
02-07-2012, 06:36 AM
My most precious Pokemon would have to be my swampert. It was the first Pokemon I ever received!!!!! I was so young when i got him :D I named him Mick.Jr :P he is my favorite Pokemon and I would never trade him for even every other legendary Pokemon legit shiny level 100 ev trained with beneficial natures to what stats they are good at!!!!!

Fazbear_Ent.©
02-08-2012, 03:59 AM
Last year I finally got a lv1 shiny legit adamant Giratina. A shiny I have been in search of for over 4 years now. He is now lv100 and fully EV trained. I even got a giratina off the gts just for its grisseous orb, so now he is just as I always wanted and he has NEVER seen the inside of my pc boxes lol I will never trade him for anything!!

pcpride
05-28-2012, 12:48 AM
gotta be the lotad ive had for 5 years

truffledude12
05-28-2012, 01:34 AM
my dearest pokemon is my shiny camurupt
or any pokemon that i have had for a long time which is too many to name
and i love my shinies! all of them :3

The Kiwi Dragon
05-28-2012, 06:05 AM
Mine was a Level 100 Empoleon I had raised from Level 5 legibly, but she has gone to "Digital Heaven" after my friend deleted my game when I had not noticed... She went with: Magnezone, Lickylicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Gallade, Probopass, Dusknoir and Froslass.

I will always remember them all...

Del
07-12-2012, 11:32 PM
lv 1 Zorua, which i evolved and trained to lv 100. Sadly I traded her to a friend, who was desperate. Now i've trained my second Zoroark to lv 100. I also have my Serperior, now lv 79. I also recently traded for a shiny Ninetales lv 100, and is soon becoming one of my dearest as i use it almost 24/7 in random macthup.
I do remember my Gengar and Weavile though(Now deleted form 4th gen)

EzzIlI
07-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Golduck, Rapidash, Machamp, Pidgeot, Charizard, Torterra and Alakazam. These are my bravest, coolest and best Poké-friends EVER!

Dhomie
08-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Mine is a lv 100 infernape i raised from lv 5 from gen 4 now on gen 5 i know he is comin and ot rare but i love it and i try never to put it into my box NEVER! also my other teammates Gengar,abomisnow, Staraptor,Areodactal and ryperior these are my main and first final team that started my pokemon journy.. my first game was diamond so me and my friend thats a master at the game help me train and find and love these pokemon

Fennelito'sHelp
08-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Awwwww thats so cute Ds! I hate putting my starter in the PC too!! I try to always keep it with me XD This question is tough though... I mean... everytime I make a team in my games... I get attached to them... :'D My favorite pokemon i ever raised is probably my very oldest and first pokemon. Charmander. From Red Version. That was my first pokemon. And aside from Snivy, I never chose a non water starter ever, besides Charmander. (And I dont intend on getting Snivy again. I really love Oshawott) But Charmander was my first! The beginner. Who I learned how to play pokemon with! Who I made countless errors with. Who I got lost in Cerulean City with trying to find my way to Vermilion. Who stuck by me trying to beat Misty. Who I defeated Team Rocket with. Who I lost to my rival againt and won sometimes with. Who I beat Lance with. Who I thought i had become the pokemon master with only for Garyflippingoak to come out of nowhere and beat me again at the elite four!!! My Chamander was who I became Champion with. Charmander is the only starter I ever had trouble deciding to chose from over the water Starter. The other times it was water all the way, except for Snivy who I chose to change it up a bit. Big mistake... But yeah, Charmander. Got me my first pokemon team together. I didnt know anything about strategy so they had the worst moveset ever Im sure, XD but... Thats why Charmander, though I dont have the game anymore with it in it, is my dearest pokemon.

Dhomie
08-19-2012, 11:25 PM
that is amazing i love fire type starters i never choose anything else Infernape/monferno/chimchar is my buddy . we didn't start off good cause of the rock gym as the first one but the road wasn't gonna be easy i knew that and when i hade to verse a gyradous(infernape is really weak against because of the fire beating water and flying beating fighting) but he was the one who defeated him on his own. i love all my other Pokemon to and if i ever lost my black i wouldn't be able to live with myself so i just keep my black in my 3ds all the time lol. I also love charmander he is a great pokemon i mean i love all the starters in a way but infernape is my fave. these pokemon where also my friends during the bad times in my life but those are over now. WHO ELSE LIKES FIRE POKEMON.

Exflar
08-19-2012, 11:49 PM
I've had this Gallade ever since Pokemon Sapphire (I refused to evolve it into Gardevoir since it was male). When Gen IV was announced to have a masculine evolution for Kirlia, I was ecstatic. That pokemon has been on every single one of my teams since Gen III. He is decorated with 24 ribbons. He recently helped me defeat the Unova League in Pokemon Black2.

Dhomie
08-20-2012, 03:33 AM
thats cool i want a gallade

pikachu4
08-20-2012, 09:42 AM
mine is an infernape i he helped me defeat red i wouldn't trade him for anything

xXThaiDyeXx
08-20-2012, 10:08 AM
Feraligator nickname Wrex, I always choose Totodile in Crystal, gold, ss, hg. Big fan of them. :]

Phoenix
08-20-2012, 12:01 PM
All of my core team is dear and valuable to me, and I would never trade them for anything.... until my sister deletes my game.

My dearest in all the generations are Blastoise, Typhlosion, Milotic, Salamence, Samurott, and Victini. I wouldn't give up any of them, not even for a Super Special Awesome Sugarcoated Ultra Rare Superfragilisticexpialidocious Shiny Every Legendary Ever.

EzzIlI
08-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Awwwww thats so cute Ds! I hate putting my starter in the PC too!! I try to always keep it with me XD This question is tough though... I mean... everytime I make a team in my games... I get attached to them... :'D My favorite pokemon i ever raised is probably my very oldest and first pokemon. Charmander. From Red Version. That was my first pokemon. And aside from Snivy, I never chose a non water starter ever, besides Charmander. (And I dont intend on getting Snivy again. I really love Oshawott) But Charmander was my first! The beginner. Who I learned how to play pokemon with! Who I made countless errors with. Who I got lost in Cerulean City with trying to find my way to Vermilion. Who stuck by me trying to beat Misty. Who I defeated Team Rocket with. Who I lost to my rival againt and won sometimes with. Who I beat Lance with. Who I thought i had become the pokemon master with only for Garyflippingoak to come out of nowhere and beat me again at the elite four!!! My Chamander was who I became Champion with. Charmander is the only starter I ever had trouble deciding to chose from over the water Starter. The other times it was water all the way, except for Snivy who I chose to change it up a bit. Big mistake... But yeah, Charmander. Got me my first pokemon team together. I didnt know anything about strategy so they had the worst moveset ever Im sure, XD but... Thats why Charmander, though I dont have the game anymore with it in it, is my dearest pokemon.

Same here with Charmander ;)

UltraSound
08-20-2012, 01:48 PM
My dearest poke would probably be my Vaporeon called Vapsu. I remember getting SoulSilver as my first game, and I asked my friend who has played pokemon since it first came out if I could get an eevee in that game. When he told me that I'd get it when I'd get to Goldenrod City, I pretty muchly just ran over every trainer (with my superawesome cyndaquil/quilava, even later typhlosion called Typo) that would come by to get to Goldenrod. :P Then, when I got the eevee, I was about to throw my DS trough the window - I hadn't saved. I didn't have a ditto. And that stupid eevee was male. 38 I wanted specially a female one. So, there was nothing else to do but redo all that and this time I remembered to save. I was resetting for like an HOUR even though female eevee isn't THAT rare, and finally I got her <3 Then the next problem - water stone. It took DAYS to find it D8< Then I finally gave up and "cheated" - I went to bulbapedia and checked where I could find a water stone. I remember the moment when I finally turned my dear Vapsu into a Vaporeon. I was so excited :D From that moment, I have always brought Vapsu with me where ever I went in pokeworld :3

Dhomie
08-20-2012, 05:15 PM
mine is an infernape i he helped me defeat red i wouldn't trade him for anything

Min to buddy i would never trade my infernape or put him in the box Never

Baby Koga
08-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Ever since Yellow, it has been a tradition of mine to have a Pikachu in my team. I always nickname it Peeks. More recent pokes that I have fallen in love with over the generations include Umbreon, Totodile(Toto), Mime Jnr., Emolga and Mincinno! XD

shadeyear
08-21-2012, 03:23 AM
My favorite Pokemon would have to be Swampert. I first got my Mudkip in Emerald and have since migrated him to Gen 4 and then 5. I level up all my pokemon, my ultimate goal being to get them all. As of now, Seen: 630 Obtained: 619. He always stayed on my team to help me level up all these Pokemon. I've had him for far too long and even though I could use some rare pokemon, I would rather trade anything else but my Swampert. :]

Chikorita
08-27-2012, 04:49 PM
My Milotic. When I battled Misty on SS and saw Milotic I just loved it. Then I tried every way to get a Feebas, and was determined to buy Pearl just to get the Feebas. I even played the game as fast as I could just to get to Mt. Coronet. Once I did I watched Youtube Videos, read on different Web pages and spent hours trying to get a Feebas. Once I did (I caught the two Feebas that popped up) I transfered it and went to Daisy for a week. Once it evolved... I can't even express my feelings. It wasn't shiny, but I spent such hard work on getting her, that she's my most precious Pokémon.

Right after her would be Latias. I spent almost 8 hours roaming all over Kanto to get her. My nephew was going to restart the game so I asked him to give me the Latias. I don't really use her but I would never trade her.

Yeah, neither of those are Shiny but I worked really hard on getting those two.

Waveon
07-31-2013, 10:30 PM
Mine would be my Stoutland. He was my first caught pokemon. I had him since level 4. I always kept him in my party and now he is level 100. I accidentally kept my Black game in my pocket and my Grandma put it in the washer and dryer. I had lost it for about 5 months. But now I have it and i traded it to my White 2 game.

Zeus X
08-02-2013, 01:47 AM
The Pokémon I would never give up would be my Shiny Rotom, which I got from a dear friend and is very rare, as it is flawess, has a OT of Batman, and has a variety of other special qualities that makes it untradeable in my eyes.

chomp-o-squirtle
09-08-2013, 10:44 AM
my torterra

Arrogant Watermelon
09-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Probably my wish blissey. It is just too rare to trade....

Rip Snorting
09-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Mine is a shiny Japanese lvl 100 Shedinja. My Best Friend gave him to me when we were about 9 on my Pearl version. it was a way for me to remember him since we were going to different schools. all those years i would transfer up and up to the newest game so i can play with them, i still do, fast forward 5 years or so to 2013 and its freshman year day 1. after class ended I'm waiting on a friend so we ride the bus, and what do you know He shows up and well, i kinda freaked out since im not really good with talking to people, made it awkward, we got caught up and now he doesnt play pokemon, doesnt really like the same stuff anymore, so he just didnt talk to me, so every time i play pokeon i have his Shedinja in the lead of the party every time i play, for old times, to remember when we were best friends, i dont even let people touch the cartridge that his Shedinja is on, because its the last of him i have since he never talks to me anymore, go ahead and say i cant let it go, but that Pokemon has more value to me than anything i will ever have on pokemon

VikeTheGiratina
09-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Pippy, the empoleon. He was my best pokemon in the team even better then my giratina. I still have him in white :D

Eric Cartman
09-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Mine was a dragonnite named Mr. Weather. I did not have him for long,it is not shiny, but I trained it to became a bad-strong dragonite!

Echron
09-16-2013, 11:36 PM
My swampert nicknamed CUUTT I got him in emerald I have traded him to newer games every year dimond/platum/soulsilver/white/white2 And soon to X :) I am retraining him right now by reduceing his EVs to 0 and EV training him.

faroegirl
09-17-2013, 02:54 PM
my dearest pokémon is Arcenine.

it comes mostly because I love the design of that pokémon and it was one of the first that I got when I collected the pokémon cards back in '98 in Denmark.

it does not have any nickname or special moves though, but it's a pokémon that I would not trade for anything.

Ben826
09-17-2013, 09:44 PM
My shiny manectric, my first legit shiny as an electrike. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Also a shiny gliscor with pokerus :3333. My dearest friend was on a diamond game that I lost long ago... #riptorterra

Charmelizard
09-19-2013, 01:08 AM
My shiny Stantler nicknamed Houdini. i got it in platinum version about a year ago and he's level 100 now. i wouldnt trade him for any rare legendary shiny because of the irony of how i got him. my brother bet me 20$ that i couldnt chain a shiny on the pokeradar. i did it first try and got the shiny at chain 11 :)

The Batman
09-20-2013, 08:00 AM
Its got to be my Counter/Coat Wobbuffet. This thing is a terror to battle against, and I've gotten a lot better at predictions in battle.

Electrictunes
09-27-2013, 10:08 PM
I still have my first gen 3 starter, my trustworthy Swampert. Who is a rare case since it's a she. I got my Ruby on the release date and started playing the game. I just thought that every starter other than Mudkip looked really booring. I herd I like myself some mudkips. And this swampert is on level 100 and I don't even have any ideas about its EVs or IVs...

Nature
09-28-2013, 03:34 PM
My dearest pokemon will always be jirachi :( it was my first event pokemon in SS. it makes me sad to think that I transported it to black and white, then lost it) i owe it. To this day, it breajs my heart just a little when i think about that jirachi. The event level 5 jirachi that I have now will be takin well care of in x and y ^^ it needs justice!

Zeus X
10-04-2013, 08:24 PM
My beloved Rotom-W... A Shiny, Flawess one obtained by Rhythmality, one of my closest friends on this site. It is extremely rare, and follows a standard Smogon battleset... I used it for most of the time, and it eliminated Iris's Haxorus with a critical hit Hydro Pump! I love it... and, my Shiny Staraptor that I got from the GTS. Both are valuable to me.

Sharpedo
10-08-2013, 01:35 AM
My Sharpedo with speed boost is my trademark hands down my Dearest pokemon. His name is KingFin with my Jaws as a father. Like you Zeus my Rotom W is handy and my Sharpedo follows the smogon set. I hope next generation to chomp some fairy's with it. :p

MORNING SUN
11-24-2013, 11:30 PM
Back in Pokemon Gold I had a Typhlosion named Exbo (named after Gold's Typhlosion in the comics) and I loved him. I was able to beat everybody in the game with him and even single Red with him alone. He was THAT strong. One night the game card was damaged and all of the data was gone. I know it was not the internal battery because I had set it up with a new one just a few weeks beforehand. A lot of fun things happened in that game. I found my first shiny ever: a Shiny Swinub. Accidentally killed it :(

N8 the GR8,P0K3'N3RD
03-15-2014, 07:31 PM
my dearest is my slveon

its a male

my slveon is level 51

im a male and im 51 years old (JK im just nine)

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-17-2014, 01:07 AM
I don't transfer up the same one through each generation, I always catch new ones, but in every game I had certain Pokemon that I'd always catch, use, and name the same way.

1st gen: Bellsprout! I love it's design and the anime was so funny with Victreebel I had to
2nd Gen: Chinchou and Dunsparce would always appear in my team. No matter what.
3rd gen: RALTS RALTS WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVOURITE
4th Gen: Luxray, and Porygon-Z later in the games
5th gen: Zebstrika is mt favourite thing from 5th gen, I always had one
6th Gen: Inkay! It's so adorable and Contrary Superpower is amazing in-game

Jasper
03-19-2014, 06:54 PM
My Lugia. I nicknamed him Silver in regular Silver, and then the battery went out... that annoying problem with the gameboy cartridges that causes your file to delete? Yeah. That. I was around 12 years old and I cried when my game was mysteriously gone. I really loved Silver, and when SoulSilver came out I got Lugia, nicknamed him Silver, and cherished him as much as my first one. He's now transferred to my Pokemon X game, and I'm hoping to get him a girlfriend soon! (That being a shiny Lugia.) I dont think he's anything special except to me.

Brodakon
08-02-2014, 11:51 AM
I love my Whimsicott, Its shiny and its name is Makura. Its so special to me because it took me a whole week to breed a shiny cottonee and when i finally got it I was so happy, I use it in every battle regardless if i win or lose but i will cherish it.

mighty tangrowth
08-02-2014, 01:16 PM
my blaziken

my probopass

my electivire

my conkeldurr

Master Poketim
08-03-2014, 06:02 AM
My Shiny Greninja, that I caught in friend safari as a shiny Frogadier. Jolly nature 2 ivs.

Pikachu Belle
08-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Gotta say it has to be Link the Shiny Ralts.. When I first started breeding for Gallade I got a shiny Ralts.. Not amazing. It was female.. And I nearly cried. I mean in the end I got a 6IV regular Ralts. But then I realised.. Justified is better than Steadfast. So I thought okay I'll breed for another Ralts.. Praying if I did get another shiny it would at least be male.. I struck gold. It was shiny, male and had HA. He only has 4IV but damn I still adore him to pieces. So yeah he's the counterpart to my other Ralts, Zelda :3

Velocity
08-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Mine is my first pokemon ever- a Turtwig, now a Torterra. I remember teaching it 4 grass moves because I didn't know any better :p still have it to this day in x with the 4 grass moves. I cried when it first evolved because I thought I lost it, but I soon realized it had just changed. It's actually a female which is rare for a starter but modest nature. No matter what, it's still very special to me :)

GSlinux
08-21-2014, 09:07 PM
I would never let go of my shiny Froslass. My first shiny ever, plus it has very good IVs and a helpful nature. I remember how happy I felt once I got it from the day care couple and hatched it. Truly, I would not trade it for anything.

laboaka
08-22-2014, 10:03 AM
Mine is perhaps the largest in nature, at a whooping 36 pokemon that are very dear to me. And they are the pokemon that I caught during my first playthrough of each gen of pokemon games. Each pokemon from each team had some eventfull story of being caught, one way or another (or I simply like some to be part of my team), but I am just gonna leave it at that, seeing as my post will be hella big if I storytold each capture. XD

I know that I should be more specific to the selection, but I simply can't see any other pokemon, than these 36 ones, as the dearest to me. XD

Alright, here we go:

Gen 1: Charizard, Pikachu, Alakazam, Haunter, Kabutops, Dragonite (Blue team)
Gen 2: Typhlosion, Crobat, Scizor, Kingdra, Shiny Gyarados, Tyranitar (Silver/Crystal team)
Gen 3: Blaziken, Gardevoir, Seviper, Milotic, Salamence, Metagross (Ruby/Emerald team)
Gen 4: Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Lucario, Gallade, Garchomp (Diamond/Platinum team)
Gen 5: Emboar, Cofagrigus, Braviary, Zoroark, Volcarona, Hydreigon (White/Black 2 team)
Gen 6: Delphox, Pangoro, Aegislash, Aurorus, Sylveon, Noivern (Y team)

Echo
08-24-2014, 10:19 PM
My dearest pokemon is my Charmander Drake (NO! he wasn't my first starter) because I've been working on a story for a cartoon or comic book since I was 14, I am 18 now and charmander remembers me the hero of the story, is kinda silly but important to me.

DeceivingHaze
09-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Mine is the first pokemon I ever leveled up to level 100; a female Flygon named Soup (why the nickname I don't know). Unfortunately it was deleted when my sister deleted my sapphire game, but I still remember it.

RedFalcon94
09-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Mine was the Spiky Eared Pichu, wish they would re code it :(

Fazbear_Ent.©
09-08-2014, 02:06 AM
This is easy!
My Garchomp is my #1 partner!
A close second is my Kangaskhan who's been with me since gen1 and is now my mega of choice!

Layton
09-09-2014, 01:55 PM
I have had 4 absolute favorite since gen 3.
Gen III:
My first shiny, a Marill that I evolved into Azumarill and it was never off of my team.
A Ninetales. I absolutely adored her. Her name was Blare. I almost cried when I reset my game and lost her.
Gen 4:
That Riolu egg you get from Riley? Became my favorite pokemon. As an anagram of his name, I named him Lurio. He was my favorite pokemon in that game, and led most of my battles ^^
Gen 6:
A Shiny Lucario that my friend gave me :o I love it and I'd never trade it away.

pinkypick3733
09-25-2014, 01:05 AM
I'm on Y; My dearest pokemon is my Beartic, he iis the lowest level in my party, but i've had him since the game came out. I love Beartic even more than Delpox. (sorry Delpox)

Echron
10-19-2014, 10:49 PM
My dearest Pokemon is my Swampert named CUUTT, I got him when I was 8 years old from emerald. He has been in diamond, platinum, soul silver, white, white2, and now x and y. I cant wait for the remakes, he will be going home after all this time! :D I love him so much that I went threw the trouble of getting him an Assault vest to help with his crazy grass weakness.

Narlina-Lumiose
10-26-2014, 02:08 AM
Mine would have to be a Gallade nicknamed Luigi. He's been with me since Diamond and Pearl. He was my sisters Pokemon, but she let me keep him. I'm not sure If I want to transfer him to ORAS yet.