PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Is this a good team?

blaze56789
12-29-2011, 06:19 AM
Charizard
Serperior
Luxray
Garchomp
Blastoise
Meatagross

Are these good? If not would love some tips on how to make it better! Thx :)

shadowzoroark
12-29-2011, 07:24 AM
yeah those are great pokemon!!!!!!!!!!might want to add a zoroark if you have one.also its funny how you spelled metagross.you spelled like this:meatagross.it sounds like its made of meat.

Pika.Shu
12-29-2011, 07:28 AM
I think it is alright

Charizard is good
Serperior has nice speed and physical attack(mine does anyway), but maybe find a grass with two types, but I love Serperior
Luxray sounds good
Garchomp is great too
Maybe Swampert instead of Blastoise to cover the main weakness of electricity
Metagross is one of my favorites

So my biggest thing is switch Blastoise for Swampert........

Someone may have a better suggestion though, I only know how to cover up type weaknesses, not sure which pokemon are considered strong though. Hope this has helped and feel free to do your own thing.

kakari
01-02-2012, 01:54 AM
charizards- a good chioce

serperior-im not too sure about serperior cus he cant learn many type moves sceptile is a better chioce cus you can have good moves like brick brake , leaf blade , x-siccor , earthqauke

garchomps- good

blastiose-good

metagross-its good because its difficult for people to defeat cus of its daul type of steel and phycic

luxray-im not sure it is a pretty pokemon thow <3 id swap it for a faster pokemon like..... weavile weaviles are grate cus they can use fake out on pokemon wich makes em flinch or you could use a alakazam cus hes fast and can use reflect wich ups team defences

kakari
01-02-2012, 01:55 AM
i can give you a treecko if you want one its for frees just send me a patrat