PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Evolving Kadabra safely.

dizz86
10-17-2013, 11:48 PM
Just need some advice guys, in the future i will be needing to evolve kadabra, and im just worried about not getting my alakazam back =/

any tips on trade-evolving with strangers?

wouldnt want all my hard work raising kadabra to go wasted and robbed.

Foofighter V2
10-18-2013, 12:11 AM
you could always just trade with a friend. If you want I could trade you then trade back

dizz86
10-18-2013, 12:36 AM
no one i know plays =(

you could always just trade with a friend. If you want I could trade you then trade back

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-18-2013, 01:53 AM
no one i know plays =(

If you trust somebody on this site you could do this. In fact, you should look for other people that want to evolve a Pokemon by trading so that you know they'll want to trade back.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-18-2013, 02:02 AM
no one i know plays =(

Allow me to help you. I have no need for an Alakazam personally and I have helped people evolve their Machamps and Gengars before now, so I wouldn't take it. :)

dizz86
10-22-2013, 11:48 PM
Allow me to help you. I have no need for an Alakazam personally and I have helped people evolve their Machamps and Gengars before now, so I wouldn't take it. :)

awesome! i need to evolve my haunter i will message you soon.

If you trust somebody on this site you could do this. In fact, you should look for other people that want to evolve a Pokemon by trading so that you know they'll want to trade back.

great advice. thank you.

darkcat1
10-24-2013, 02:18 PM
I'll tell you what get with me because I have a haunter that needs to be gengar umong other things that I need to trade evo and I'll work with you. If you don't want to trust me you can just hold my gengar hostage....

dizz86
10-29-2013, 12:43 AM
I'll tell you what get with me because I have a haunter that needs to be gengar umong other things that I need to trade evo and I'll work with you. If you don't want to trust me you can just hold my gengar hostage....

cool thanks ill let you know for my machoke later on.