PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Speedboost Torchic?

Ninten-Joe
10-19-2013, 09:57 PM
I'm hoping somebody can help me. I've been breeding from my event Blazekin for the past 3 days. I'm using a Japanese Ditto, and have so far got a whole box of ALL male Torchic's of various natures. Some have Blaze, but most also have Speedboost. What I want to know is if the method to get shiny eggs works with event Pokémon. I REALLY want a shiny Blazekin with Speedboost. Can anyone help?

Porygon-ZZZ
10-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Interesting question. I looked on Serebii for you & it doesn't say that it can't happen.

XTheRavenX
06-02-2014, 10:51 PM
I'm hoping somebody can help me. I've been breeding from my event Blazekin for the past 3 days. I'm using a Japanese Ditto, and have so far got a whole box of ALL male Torchic's of various natures. Some have Blaze, but most also have Speedboost. What I want to know is if the method to get shiny eggs works with event Pokémon. I REALLY want a shiny Blazekin with Speedboost. Can anyone help?

i doubt it, i gave up after filling 10 boxes w torchic

0pinion
06-02-2014, 11:27 PM
I'm sure as long as it is not Japanese as well it should work. And if you are scared it won't work, why not just breed with one of the offspring? Then you don't have to worry about that being impossible.

Sadly though, all you can do is keep breeding if you want it, but I have a shiny speedboost blaziken I may be willing to trade, PM me if you would like to work something out?

and @Johnyboy121, that's only 300 eggs, Masuda Method gives you a 1/1300 or so chance of a shiny Pokemon rather than the normal amount. I've bred 1000 Pokemon all together as of about a week ago, and have yet to hatch 1 shiny. I may hatch my first one as the next egg, or another 1000 later, it's all chance.

Galeron7
06-03-2014, 11:41 AM
i don't know if you already have it, but Shiny Charm raise the chance to find or hatch a shiny.