PDA

View Full Version : how many new pokemon are in gen 6?

Mcgee
10-21-2013, 11:41 AM
i was just wondering. i dont have the game yet and the only thing i can find online are just what theyve released so far which is like 69 and i didnt know if those were it or if there were more. i guess no one will know until they get the national dex in the game but if anyone does what number does it go up to? gen 5 ended at 649 so i just wanted to know how many more pokemon there are after that.

chomp-o-squirtle
10-21-2013, 03:27 PM
thers no more for now but they might relaese more in 'patches' so far there are only 718 pokemon =) hpoe i helped

LinuxUser
10-21-2013, 07:51 PM
There are only 69 right now and the mega forms :)

Flare
10-23-2013, 04:17 PM
I think there are at least 3 more than the ones know right now. I was on gts and some people wanted a hoopa, volcanion and a diancie.

reshilegend
10-23-2013, 06:32 PM
I think there are at least 3 more than the ones know right now. I was on gts and some people wanted a hoopa, volcanion and a diancie.

Hooolly Shieee...
You're right. I just found this: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/volcanion-hoopa-and-diancie.3490527/

LinuxUser
10-23-2013, 08:10 PM
Hooolly Shieee...
You're right. I just found this: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/volcanion-hoopa-and-diancie.3490527/

what? i wonder if there legends or something. i havent seen that on serebii and there dex numbers are right after zygarde

Edit: the dex numbers could be fake

reshilegend
10-23-2013, 08:34 PM
what? i wonder if there legends or something. i havent seen that on serebii and there dex numbers are right after zygarde

Edit: the dex numbers could be fake

Forget the Serebii stuff, the fact that the game itself recognizes and decapitalises these names is interesting. I'll test this on the GTS soon.

Gaming Master 2000
10-23-2013, 10:28 PM
I've got no doubt there's a few event only Pokemon in the game we don't know about. Because the 3DS hasn't been hacked there's no way for us to dissect the game like in past generations.

Whether these 3 are real or not remains to be seen but I'm sure there's at least 3 more to come.

Eric Cartman
10-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Wait a second...I THINK I saw something like that! But the comments, weirdly said only TEST. Maybe Gamefreak is trying to test out the new pokemon, so they said TEST to let people know. Suspicious....