PDA

View Full Version : Hoenn Adventures! (OOC)

Rel
10-22-2013, 05:02 AM
I was browsing the forums when I saw that there were roleplays in the creative thread. I've been looking for some sort of Pokemon roleplay for awhile, so I thought I'd start one on here and see how it'd go. So... the storyline to Hoenn Adventures is simple, basically six trainers go on a Pokemon adventure starting in Littleroot Town. Will there be roadblocks along the way? Will the six trainers bump into Team Aqua or Magma? Will sparks and romance fly? Or will the competition rise when the dream of becoming a Pokemon champion comes into their grasp?

Now, the six roleplayers will have creative freedom over their trainer. A trainer could've been born and raised in Littleroot Town or have come from a different region. Someone could prefer a certain type of Pokemon. A trainer could already have a lot of badges and experience from different regions, or a trainer could start out having no experience at all. All of the creativity is in your hands, but the group will all start in Littleroot Town.

Rules:

1. Respect me - the GM, and the other players.

2. No god-modding or meta gaming.

3. Don't do: *Hugs Raymond.*, Do: Celia hugs Raymond.

4. This intermediate RP, so it isn't advanced but I'd still like you to put effort into your posts. A few sentences at the least. I'm not apart of the grammar police but at least try.

5. In the end, one character will become the champion. To make it fair, my character will not become the champion. To determine who will be I will select a number 1-100 and everyone will pick a number. Who ever has the closest number to mine will have their character become the champion. If you do not want your character to be apart of the drawing for champion, say so in your character sheet.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (If you like to develop your character's personality through RP, you can.)
History: (I love history!)
Pokemon: (You're allowed to have 1-6 Pokemon in your party.)
Other: (Anything else you'd like to add to your character sheet?)

Character Spots:

1. Leah Foxton (Rel)

I will post a second IC thread where the RP will happen after at least most of these spots have been filled. Thanks!

Rel
10-22-2013, 06:10 AM
My Character Sheet (WIP):

Name: Leah Foxton
Appearance: Coming Soon!
Personality: (If you like to develop your character's personality through RP, you can.)

History: Leah was born and raised on an Eevee breeding ranch just outside of Ecruteak City in Johto. Leah's grandmother and mother ran the ranch and bred the Eevees mainly for Kimono Girls in training. Before Leah was born, Leah's mother was a Kimono Girl and Leah's father was a traveling trainer. The two had a one night stand and nine months later, Leah was born. Leah's mother gave up her Kimono Girl status to raise Leah full time. From then on, Leah had a fairly normal childhood. She'd go to school in the morning, and then she'd help at the Eevee ranch in the afternoon.

Leah started having a fascination with Pokemon at a very young age so when Leah turned ten, her mother gave her one of the Eevee eggs. She told her if she took care of the egg properly, that she would be allowed to have the Pokemon inside. Leah took that Pokemon egg everywhere. During her free time, she'd go to the beaches near Olivine City and would set it in the warm sand. She'd talk to it and waited patiently. Finally after a few weeks, the egg hatched into an Eevee who she named Phoebe. Two years later, Leah's mother and grandmother packed her with Pokeballs, Potions, and Oran Berries and prepped her to leave on her own Pokemon adventure. Leah traveled the different routes with a sketch book and made a handmade Pokedex of her own.

When she was confident enough, Leah took on the Violet City Gym with Phoebe and succeeded. She traveled down to Union Cave and captured a Zubat. With hard work and training, Phoebe evolved into an Espeon and Leah took on the Azalea Town gym with Phoebe and Zuri, Leah's Zubat. It was a little more complicated than the first, but she won and was awarded the second badge. Before Leah left Azalea Town, she captured a Slowpoke at the Slowpoke Well and named her Loki. Leah continued her journey up to Goldenrod City. Leah admired the urban area and decided to halt her adventure. Leah eventually got a job at the Goldenrod Department Store and bought a simple apartment for Phoebe, Zuri, Loki and herself.

Throughout the years of living in Goldenrod, Leah met and fell in love with Daniel - a Goldenrod Radio DJ that had cancer. Despite his cancer, Daniel lived his life to the fullest with his Pokemon companion Felix - who was a shiny Umbreon. Daniel inspired Leah to continue her rise to the championship, so she trained her Pokemon where Zuri evolved into a Golbat. Leah, now at 18 years old took on the Goldenrod City gym and won. She then continued her way up to her hometown - Ecruteak City and beat gym leader after gym leader.

Finally she reached Victory Road when she got the worst phone call of all. Daniel had lost his battle to cancer. In her despair, she had no will to continue on, so she traveled back to Ecruteak, to her childhood home - the Eevee ranch. There she was given Felix, since Daniel's family didn't have the means to take care of him. One day at the ranch after so many years, Leah's father found out about her existence and contacted her. Both father and daughter were overjoyed to hear each other over the phone. Leah's father then told her that he now lived in Lilycove City in Hoenn, which gave her the drive to travel there.

Pokemon:
Phoebe the Espeon (Female, Adamant)
Zuri the Crobat (Female, Hasty)
Loki the Slowbro (Female, Relaxed)
Felix the Shiny Umbreon (Male, Naughty)
Egg (Parents: Phoebe and Felix)

Other: Leah likes and prefers dark and psychic types.