PDA

View Full Version : The Simpsons to retire the character of Mrs. Krabappel

Gaming Master 2000
10-26-2013, 10:33 PM
Unfortunately this morning the voice actress, Marcia Wallace, who did the voice of Mrs. Edna Krabappel on 'The Simpsons' died. The producers of The Simpsons have said they'll retire her character (whether they'll kill her off or not is still to be determined).

As unfortunate as Marcia Wallace's death is, Mrs. Karbappel's exit from the show raises a whole lot of questions. How will she leave? What will happen with her and Flanders? Who will Bart's new teacher be? etc.

Just curious as to what everyone else thinks will happen on 'The Simpsons'?

Personally I'm not sure they'll kill off her character because I don't think they'll want to kill off another of Ned's wives. I would actually like to see them move the story on a little and have Bart move to the next grade (thus explaining a new teacher) but I don't think that's likely to happen. :p

GaryEhffinJoaker
10-27-2013, 02:18 AM
Oh wow I haven't seen the Simpsons in a bit... Flanders and Crabapple?? Seriously??? Advancing Bart to the next grade would be pretty cool a way to move forward but yeah, not gonna happen. More likely she'll become this character never seen but mentioned from time to time on occasion.