PDA

View Full Version : New legendary pokemon?

fluffyjellyfish
10-28-2013, 10:35 AM
So I was looking at the bulbapedia forums and found an article about some possible legendary pokemon that were leaked. there were three of them and they appear to be coming in some sort of new update via the eshop. One of them is named volcanion. Anyone else know any information?

Alfier
10-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa, they're confirmed to be true, since if you request them in the GTS the server let you do it, unlike the case you put a random non-existent name. Probably they're some event legends just like Genesect and Meloetta, but it would be nice a (free) DLC with new areas to find them...

Porygon-ZZZ
10-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa, they're confirmed to be true, since if you request them in the GTS the server let you do it, unlike the case you put a random non-existent name. Probably they're some event legends just like Genesect and Meloetta, but it would be nice a (free) DLC with new areas to find them...

Indeed Alfier is right. I hope there are DLC areas! But Volcanion sounds like a Gormiti or Bakugan imo xD

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-28-2013, 10:23 PM

Actually it will let you search any name, I searched for ON and it let me. I then typed the accented E as much as I could, searched for it, and it allowed that to happen as well.

**L'edit**
I see what you mean, maybe we'll be getting some DLC ^_^ I would be a bit disappointed if there really were only three legendaries

fluffyjellyfish
11-01-2013, 07:14 PM
do you mean searching as in just browsing the GTS or asking for something in return for a pokemon your offering because i think your allowed to browse the GTS for any name (however unsuccessful that may be) but in return for your pokemon i think you have to have a valid name of pokemon as the thing your looking for in return and I've been seeing people putting shinies and stuff on the GTS and asking for a volcanion in return for it