PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ranger Gaurdian Signs

shadowzorua
12-31-2011, 01:10 AM
Awesomeness as you ride on you're favorites from Suicune to Latios. So, who else has nostalgia from playing it, my favorite game EVER! I'd like to hear what people think about it, as i'm sick of only knowing my own opinion. Say anything you like but NO cursing or offending language or I will have to ban you.

Pika.Shu
12-31-2011, 01:39 AM
I thought the game was awesome. I think having all your pokemon is a great part, and the signs are awesome. You can call on some pretty famous legends and you can go back in time too. I liked riding the pokemon and thought that was awesome, especially in the sky.

kakari
01-02-2012, 02:44 AM
yeah riding them in the sky was pretty cool if only you could do that in other pokemon games

i think the graphics where great the way the moutians and forests look so cool i wish they put more effort in other pokemon games to make it look that cool

Exflar
01-11-2012, 11:25 PM
yeah riding them in the sky was pretty cool if only you could do that in other pokemon games

i think the graphics where great the way the moutians and forests look so cool i wish they put more effort in other pokemon games to make it look that cool

There's only a limited amount of data space on the cart. As far as I know, the Pokemon Main series has pushed the boundaries of what a DS cartridge can hold. They don't waste any space as far as I'm concerned. Pokemon games always have so much more to offer than other handheld games. Their data optimization developments are astounding, not effortless.