PDA

View Full Version : How to edit your character further???????

dizz86
10-29-2013, 12:40 AM
Ok so i randomly see other players in the PSS looking COMPLETELY different.

like i saw one player's character with white hair and a beard...looking like a damn gym leader
and i saw another one with a rollerskating helmet with pigtails..

ive beaten the elite four and i still have not encounctered any stores or options to change my character so much...

am i missing something?! or am i just being stupid and imagining things on my damn 3ds???:mad:

Absoul
10-29-2013, 12:44 AM
I THINK YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN YOU TUBE CAN HELP TYPE IT IN YOULL GET HELP BE CALM

Absoul
10-29-2013, 12:47 AM
OR YOU RESTART

Lord Of Storms
10-29-2013, 01:18 AM
im pretty sure you have to get accepted into the " more fashanable stores" or whatever and then when you buy things, daily the items will change and you can get better stuff because thats where im at but im not sure

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-29-2013, 01:32 AM
Basically it's what shadow said, you just need to get into the more popular stores in Lumiose. Serebii has a nice guide to doing that!

dizz86
10-29-2013, 02:16 AM
im pretty sure you have to get accepted into the " more fashanable stores" or whatever and then when you buy things, daily the items will change and you can get better stuff because thats where im at but im not sure

Basically it's what shadow said, you just need to get into the more popular stores in Lumiose. Serebii has a nice guide to doing that!

I figured that as well, then I began doing all the lumiose city quests and restaurants, i got into the botique coture and even went to the hairstiling place which had a very limited option. idk.

EllaJaneBinks
10-29-2013, 03:06 AM
I'm just hoping we'll be allowed to remove our hats :( I really hate having to wear and ugly hat Lol.

pink sylveon
10-29-2013, 05:11 AM
It's your profile icon. you can choose different icons to use on your profile.

reshilegend
10-29-2013, 09:57 AM
You can change your profile icon to any important character of the story like e.g. the professor. The people you saw had gym leader icons.

dizz86
10-29-2013, 12:51 PM
I'm just hoping we'll be allowed to remove our hats :( I really hate having to wear and ugly hat Lol.
Lol me too!!

It's your profile icon. you can choose different icons to use on your profile.

You can change your profile icon to any important character of the story like e.g. the professor. The people you saw had gym leader icons.

Thank you!!!!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
10-29-2013, 11:39 PM

Players gotta have headgear xD Lol

dizz86
10-30-2013, 10:12 PM
Players gotta have headgear xD Lol

I JUST found out you can remove the accessory which i hated. WIN!