PDA

View Full Version : 6th Gen Gym Leaders Of Pokebay!

SantiDC4
10-29-2013, 08:05 AM
Thread's closed now.

Eric Cartman
10-29-2013, 08:43 AM
I would like to be in a fairy gym.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-29-2013, 10:15 AM
You've been misinformed there Santiago. Aly's gym league (which was originally Monty's, then Aly's, then Juni's, then Robin's) is still running, now under my ownership and as of 6th Gen will be the official PokeBay League (E4, and Champion too!) with an actual Gym Badge function in the works thanks to GM2000 and Rog02cr. So the legacy's still alive and well with the 5th owner, we're just taking a 'break' to enjoy X and Y fully and prepare our Pokemon for transferring to Gen 6 as of December 25th-27th (Free trial initiation period of Pokemon Bank).
I welcome both posters here and everyone to the grand re-opening later this year! :) Gyms are not currently open for applications but let's just say that there is a small handful open. :)

SantiDC4
10-29-2013, 12:59 PM
So you mean to say that I did this all for nothing? Meh I thought I'd make a comeback after months of inactivity. What will I do now? Well, I guess I can continue with this thread as a secondary Gym thread, if that's OK with you. My apologies for the misinformation.

--DC4

WhiteWolfFang
10-29-2013, 04:33 PM
If only Eevee was a single type xD

The Kiwi Dragon
10-29-2013, 07:33 PM
So you mean to say that I did this all for nothing? Meh I thought I'd make a comeback after months of inactivity. What will I do now? Well, I guess I can continue with this thread as a secondary Gym thread, if that's OK with you. My apologies for the misinformation.

--DC4

No worries. You can do so if you wish but as the PokeBay League is nearing the stage of being official, it won't give your Gyms a chance to get much exposure like in terms of that Gym Badge system. Rog's designing badges and GM is looking into a plugin to make them appear on your profile. But you're welcome to come join us all if you wish, there's going to be a mass of types open now I've looked through the activity of some Gym Leaders from Gen 5's PokeBay League. If there's a type you know you would like to run as a Gym Leader, PM or VM me and I'll have a quick look to see if it'll be open for application at the reopening of the League should you wish. There's also Elite Four and Champion spots open too. :)

SantiDC4
10-29-2013, 09:07 PM
No worries. You can do so if you wish but as the PokeBay League is nearing the stage of being official, it won't give your Gyms a chance to get much exposure like in terms of that Gym Badge system. Rog's designing badges and GM is looking into a plugin to make them appear on your profile. But you're welcome to come join us all if you wish, there's going to be a mass of types open now I've looked through the activity of some Gym Leaders from Gen 5's PokeBay League. If there's a type you know you would like to run as a Gym Leader, PM or VM me and I'll have a quick look to see if it'll be open for application at the reopening of the League should you wish. There's also Elite Four and Champion spots open too. :)

Well, I guess I'll drop this thread then. I'll Pm you if I organize my 5th Gen Pokemon to see if you have a spot open for a certain type. Anyways, Thanks for the updates... and this thread is closed now. See ya!

Georgia
10-29-2013, 11:26 PM
I would love to be a gym leader. :)

pokemaster0308
10-29-2013, 11:38 PM
I WANT TO BE PSYCHIC.

The Kiwi Dragon
10-30-2013, 05:34 AM
I WANT TO BE PSYCHIC.

I would love to be a gym leader. :)

PM me. :) I'll see if I can help you. :)

Georgia
10-30-2013, 05:55 AM
PM me. :) I'll see if I can help you. :)

Ok I will, thanks hun. :)

SakataKun
11-10-2013, 05:16 AM
I would love to be a Variation Gym Leader.

Like differemt types.

The Kiwi Dragon
11-10-2013, 07:31 PM
I would love to be a Variation Gym Leader.

Like differemt types.

There's only type leaders, not variations unfortunately.

Disentary Element
11-10-2013, 07:36 PM
I would like to become a Gym leader.:)

The Kiwi Dragon
11-10-2013, 07:41 PM
I would like to become a Gym leader.:)

PM me, I'll see what I can do. :)

Disentary Element
11-10-2013, 07:48 PM

Baby Koga
11-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Totally challenging/ rechallenging all gym leaders when this re-opens for 6th gen. Bodies gonna hit the FLOOOOOOOOOOOORRR!!!

Also, I don't know if you've re-vamped the rules for 6th gen, but are mega forms allowed? kbai

The Kiwi Dragon
11-11-2013, 01:43 AM
Totally challenging/ rechallenging all gym leaders when this re-opens for 6th gen. Bodies gonna hit the FLOOOOOOOOOOOORRR!!!

Also, I don't know if you've re-vamped the rules for 6th gen, but are mega forms allowed? kbai

Nice Drowning Pool reference. :p And yes Mega Evolutions are allowed. :)

SakataKun
11-11-2013, 01:45 AM
I think if i can make the Right Steel Team, I would like to be a Steel Gym Leader,

Baby Koga
11-11-2013, 03:12 AM
SWEET!!!!!!!! Can't wait! ^-^

ShadowPhoenix
11-11-2013, 11:46 AM
1. Legitimate Pokemon only. (This one's obvious)

that's not going to last long here in a while. http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?5606-Big-Deal-Just-a-little-maybe-a-lot-depending-on-if-you-support-nonhack-gen-VI
i'd like to join though