PDA

View Full Version : New unannounced Pokémon maybe?

Porygon-ZZZ
10-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Today, whilst searching on GTS, I found a Pokémon that isn't one of the previous 3 (I think) it's name was Xyureau. I have the pic of the name if anyone wants that xP

reshilegend
10-30-2013, 06:45 PM
Interesting, I'll try this out lol.

Porygon-ZZZ
10-30-2013, 06:47 PM
Interesting, I'll try this out lol.

Okay then Reshi! :)

reshilegend
10-30-2013, 06:51 PM
Alright, I deposited a random Pokemon and asked for "xYuReAu". But it didn't auto correct the spelling of the Pokemon like it does with Hoopa, Diancie and Volcanion, so Xyureau is most likely not real. :/

Edit:

Huh. Then how did that Pokémon get into GTS asking for that one? o-O

I have no idea lol.

Porygon-ZZZ
10-30-2013, 06:52 PM
Huh. Then how did that Pokémon get into GTS asking for that one? o-O

EDIT: I just put a Skarmory in there asking for it & it went in fine.

reshilegend
10-30-2013, 07:01 PM
You can ask for anything I think. What makes most people think that Volcanion & friends are real is the auto correct thing. That's all I know.

Missy
10-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Curiouser and curiouser... Let us know if you get it?

Porygon-ZZZ
10-30-2013, 07:12 PM
You can ask for anything I think. What makes most people think that Volcanion & friends are real is the auto correct thing. That's all I know.

Hmm... Maybe...
EDIT: Just tried to put a random name in that isn't in the Pokémon world & it denied my Pokémon to enter the GTS whilst asking for that Pokémon.

Porygon-ZZZ
10-30-2013, 07:12 PM
Curiouser and curiouser... Let us know if you get it?

I took Skarmory out because I won't get it :p

chuwachuwa
10-30-2013, 09:58 PM
It could have been a misspelt pokemon like it could have been xeerneas (or however you spell it) I might ne wrong but...
:):):):):):):):)

Porygon-ZZZ
10-30-2013, 11:37 PM
It could have been a misspelt pokemon like it could have been xeerneas (or however you spell it) I might ne wrong but...
:):):):):):):):)

Somehow I doubt GF (Game Freak) would have misspelled a Pokémon that's their own creation e-e

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
11-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Somehow I doubt GF (Game Freak) would have misspelled a Pokémon that's their own creation e-e

Could be leftover data from the game's pre-production that was never fixed

Porygon-ZZZ
11-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Could be leftover data from the game's pre-production that was never fixed

Hmmm... Perhaps Anthony... :p

The Kiwi Dragon
11-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Well if that hacker found Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, Mega Latios, Mega Latias. Then anything could be possible.
But then again there's nothing else about 'Xyureau' on the internet, so I'd say Tony's probably got the most justifiable answer.
This is a bit like when someone apparently found a 'Galvantulanite' for Mega Galvantula, everyone tried to see what they could find but alas, nothing came of it. It's probably the same here...

Porygon-ZZZ
11-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Well if that hacker found Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, Mega Latios, Mega Latias. Then anything could be possible.
But then again there's nothing else about 'Xyureau' on the internet, so I'd say Tony's probably got the most justifiable answer.
This is a bit like when someone apparently found a 'Galvantulanite' for Mega Galvantula, everyone tried to see what they could find but alas, nothing came of it. It's probably the same here...

Possibly Nick. Never heard of the Galvantulanite before... But Tony's idea does seem the most logical at this point.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
11-10-2013, 09:27 PM

They also had allegedly found a Druddigonite, that would be awesome - Druddigon needs an upgrade