PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Pokemon Good Nature

Rogue D. Uchiha
10-31-2013, 04:25 PM
Hello I was wondering if anyone had Shiny Pokemon with good natures ? For instance A shiny Gastly with Sp Atk raised or Shiny Squirtle with Sp Def raised. I would be willing to trade a Shiny Charizard fully EV trained for Mega Charizard X (Full EVs in attack and speed I think with the last bit in so ring random maybe sp def) or a shiny Tentacool or both depending on the nature or characteristic or the Pokemon. This is on 6th gen because people ask even though it's in the Battles, Trades & Giveaways (6th Gen) thread. I also have shiny Pokemon in 5th Gen however I do not like trading 5th Gen because of all the hacked and fake Pokemon. If you would like one of my Pokemon from there I would ask that you wait until December. Thanks a lot :D

Nature
10-31-2013, 06:13 PM
I have a few but in black and white :(

SilverFire
10-31-2013, 06:21 PM
You know you can use https://www.pokecheck.org to check whether 5th gen pokemon are legit or not, right?

Rogue D. Uchiha
10-31-2013, 06:58 PM
I hope your kidding .. Pokecheck CANNOT tell you if the Pokemon is legit or not
They try but trust me it's not that hard to make a Pokemon that looks legit to everyone besides Pokemon company or Nintendo including Pokecheck.
& Natural if you have 6th gen and you tell me now I don't mind waiting until December : )

Gengar17
11-01-2013, 09:02 PM
I have a shiny froakie I caught and ev trained at lvl 1 for spec attack and speed... Naughty nature :)

Wesley105090
11-28-2013, 02:41 PM
I have a lv 50 ev trained greninja do u want to trade

Master Poketim
12-06-2013, 04:15 AM
I have a Shiny Garchomp with Brave Nature + Mega Stone, I'll trade it to you for your Shiny Charizard with Mega Charizard X