PDA

View Full Version : Mega Jynx

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
11-01-2013, 10:12 PM
If you checked Serebii today, you probably realized that Serebii finally took the images given by a pro hacker and added them to the site. This confirms 5 rumored Pokemon: Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion, Mega Latios, and Mega Latias.
Mega Latios/Latias were part of a huge rumor that started in 2012. Nintendo trademarked several Pokemon names, and now we realize that the names were all Mega Evolutions - except for Blaziken and Lucario, which were used in a movie so probably didn't need to be trademarked again.
On this list of trademarks we have.... Jynx!!
I didn't believe the rumor initially because the list included Mega Latios and Mega Latias, but now that they are confirmed by Serebii to be real, I'm fully believe in this rumor again. What do you think?

If this is real it would be so awesome.
Imagine Mega Jynx..

*Insert Nicki Minaj image here*

Porygon-ZZZ
11-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Interesting thought Anthony. I personally think Jynx should have a chance to be beautiful instead of Nicki all the time xD I hope this is true!! Can't wait for MegaLatios :p

reshilegend
11-02-2013, 12:34 AM
I'd actually like Jynx to get a Mega since her counterparts (Electabuzz and Magmar) all got an evolution in Gen 4 and Jynx didn't. I'm not sure how they would design a Mega Jynx but I've seen some opera singer-like ideas on dA lol.

LinuxUser
11-02-2013, 12:57 AM
mega latios! thats gonna be awesome :)

Cthulhu
11-03-2013, 09:21 AM
I really don't want a Nicki Minaj V2 Pokemon. xD

The Kiwi Dragon
11-03-2013, 09:37 AM
I really don't want a Nicki Minaj V2 Pokemon. xD

Same. :p Mega Jynx is going to be more hideous than it already is. And don't get me started on Smoochum. :p

SilverFire
11-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Hope that doesn't mean a Mega Mr. Mime as well. I've always hated Mr Mime & Jynx. Jynx is offensive and Mr. Mime is just profoundly irritating. I'm going to try and keep an open mind about mega Jynx, but I am sceptical and a little bit concerned about the potential for another racial faux pas ("mega Jynx is WHITE!" or something equally cringe-worthy).

instantice
11-07-2013, 11:53 PM
offensive? it was in the past till they made it purple.. i dont mind jynx in battles i just wouldnt use one and mr mime is annoying to look at i give you that but i cant imagine him getting a mega evo. jynx on the other hand might have a crown and a pretty dress with new clothes and jewels on it. thats how i see jynx i cant imagine her changing from a girl to something like a girl with wings and spikes and 2 mouths.