PDA

View Full Version : gen 6 help please

instantice
11-06-2013, 01:30 AM
so i was battling someone with a tyranitar that knows stealthrock. its a move that cant be learn in gen 6 for many pokemon and is only a move in gen 5 so how do i get stealth rock. unless they hacked i mean you cant transfer your pokemon with moves that cant be learned in gen 6 until december

LinuxUser
11-06-2013, 01:42 AM
Stealth Rock passes on through breeding

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
11-06-2013, 02:46 AM
In 6th gen, the only Pokemon that would be able to breed it to a Tyranitar is Tyrantrum, one of the new fossil Pokemon. They were able to figure that out on their own, clearly, since Serebii hasn't listed Egg Moves yet, but they did it! I'd be a bit impressed, actually

instantice
11-06-2013, 03:02 AM
In 6th gen, the only Pokemon that would be able to breed it to a Tyranitar is Tyrantrum, one of the new fossil Pokemon. They were able to figure that out on their own, clearly, since Serebii hasn't listed Egg Moves yet, but they did it! I'd be a bit impressed, actually

nice so all i have to do is breed one then breed the one with the right nature and the move will always be there. wow i never though of doing that. yea egg moves are not on the site yet but they said tyranitar cant learn stealth rock since its a gen 5 move. so this means i can bread a pulse squirtle then?

instantice
11-06-2013, 03:22 AM
i need an aron with stealth rock though

reshilegend
11-06-2013, 02:54 PM
i need an aron with stealth rock though

Breed the Tyranitar that has SR with your Aron, problem solved. lol

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
11-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Breed the Tyranitar that has SR with your Aron, problem solved. lol

Or even easier - Just breed Agrron/Lairon/Aron with Tyrantrum, since they can also breed with him lol

instantice
11-06-2013, 11:13 PM
already got a larvitar with egg moves and one is stealth rock. i got it from wonder trade lvl 1 adamant, pretty nice find plus its japanese if i go for that masuda method if its real or even works.