PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Absol Please!!!!

Melody
11-06-2013, 03:30 AM
Hi everyone I've been trying to chain in X for Ralts, Pikachu, and Absol. I've had no luck getting a shiny for any of the three, although I was closest with Pikachu. I've battled Absol over 150 times (not consecutive) and haven't come across a shiny. Anyways, someone please trade me a Shiny Absol that's less than level 50! I would prefer female if that's not being greedy but just post what you have below. I can't say I have a lot to offer or what you may want but please at least give me a chance! Thank you!

Also, even if you don't have shiny absol or don't want to part with it, please let me know how you do chaining well on route 8(where you find absol). The grass patches are smaller so its hard for me to get long chains. Thanks so much ^.^

Horseless
11-06-2013, 10:43 PM
If you really want one (and can wait some time), i can try to breed one for you? That way you can also get the nature you want ^^ But yeah its gonna take a long time so... Just dont get your hopes up xD And what do you have to offer for it?

Rogue D. Uchiha
11-07-2013, 12:26 AM
I have a Brave natured shiny Absol .... But it's in 5th gen :/

Melody
11-07-2013, 01:39 AM
Horseless I am very patient ^.^ Is there anything specific you're looking for? I have all the kanto and kalos starters, pokérus, and an extra Gengarite. Like I said, if you're looking for something specific let me know :) Let me ask Rogue something first though before you start breeding. Rogue, is there something specific you want for your Absol in generation 5? I prefer to get it in generation 6 but 5 is perfectly fine!

Horseless
11-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Im just gonna start breeding, and if you make the trade with Rogue, then i just got a shiny Absol for myself ^^

Marill
11-07-2013, 12:33 PM
If you really want one (and can wait some time), i can try to breed one for you? That way you can also get the nature you want ^^ But yeah its gonna take a long time so... Just dont get your hopes up xD And what do you have to offer for it?

Are the ods of getting a shiny higher if you breed?

Horseless
11-07-2013, 01:29 PM
You can use the Masuda method. Its a method where you breed a pokemon from another region, that will increase the chance of getting a shiny to about 1/1365. But it stil takes some time.

SilverFire
11-07-2013, 06:52 PM
I have gen 5 shiny Ralts and Absol, and could get the Pikachu easily enough.

Melody
11-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Ok Horseless, I'll let you know if I trade with someone else ^.^ Marill, like Horseless said, the Masuda Method increases your chances, and the shiny charm in generation 5 increases that even more. In generation 6, your chances are even HIGHER if you use the pokeradar or if you do consecutive chaining :D

SilverFire, I have DW pokemon if you want those for your shinies? If not give me some ideas. Thanks everyone :)

SilverFire
11-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Sure, DWF pokemon would work for me. :) Do you want a Pichu or a Pikachu - I can do either?

Melody
11-07-2013, 11:37 PM
It doesn't matter, I would just prefer female :) So 3 DW pokemon for Absol, Ralts, and Pikachu/Pichu is good?

Rogue D. Uchiha
11-08-2013, 03:47 PM
I don't have a problem trading it but I would want another shiny Pokemon for it and the trade would have to wait till December because I refuse to trade on 5th gen..

Melody
11-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Rogue D. Uchiha, that's fine. I might be getting an Absol so I'll pm you if I still want it ok?

Rogue D. Uchiha
11-09-2013, 04:02 AM
Alright sounds good :)