PDA

View Full Version : About PETA's pokemon black and blue parody game

Disentary Element
11-07-2013, 02:15 AM
So I've recently played the terrible pokemon parody game from PETA and I've gotta say...why PETA!? Why so much hate on Pokémon;they're not even real creatures and you're saying they abuse them and the pokemon have to be slaves to their trainers! And now your making another parody game of pokemon! That's just perfect!

Voltaradragoness
11-07-2013, 03:15 AM
they made another one. its mocking mc donalds and pokemon. it's sick. for lack of a better word

SilverFire
11-07-2013, 09:34 PM
don't they have any REAL animals to save or be concerned about...

No, they don't. PETA is not an animal rescue service, they are anti- any interaction between humans and animals (which is precisely why Pokemon is so offensive to them). The vast majority of pets that get given to PETA to be rehomed are not rehomed, they are killed. Because PETA does not want people to live with animals in any way. They would rather see an animal dead than living with a human. PETA start with the unshakeable belief that any interaction between a human and an animal is a bad thing - no exceptions. They do not want to care for animals, they want to ignore them.

The Kiwi Dragon
11-28-2013, 02:10 AM
Good god. What a bunch of sick swines...

SantiDC4
11-28-2013, 04:07 AM
Let me summarize a bit, PETA now has nothing better to do than harass any pop culture item, such as Pokémon. I remember when they went against Battlefield 3, because of a scene where you kill a rat or something... They're just a bunch of lazy "scientists" without a real purpose, so they make up crap for attention.

Now, I do agree with a little of what they may have said, or implied. Pokémon is about caring for your partners and enjoying every bit of it, and yet, you have people breeding for the "perfect" Pokémon, releasing a bunch of poor Poké babies, and ignoring lesser Poké's. I, for one, frown upon current competitive battling. It's a good thing Wonder Trade came along, because now I can give the Pokémon I hatch to others, spreading the love. I hope.

Judge me if you will, but know this, I'm also against PETA. (Sigh, I don't even know why I wrote this, maybe it's better to talk things out than keep it to yourself.) We should make a game about PETA, see how they like it...

Georgia
11-28-2013, 05:19 AM
Wtf...In all honesty they sound screwed in the head..

musicdude1815
11-28-2013, 06:18 AM
I tried the game, and in spite, I named Tepig "Hammy" and Snivy "Snakeskin". Guess I missed the point of the game. LOL What is their thought on non-animalistic Pokemon. What about two fighting garbage bags.
"Hello I am PETA and for too long poor Klefki's have been kept mercilessly crammed into pockets and jammed into keyholes. Please help us by freeing all your Klefki's."

Jordy24700
11-28-2013, 09:58 AM
"Hello I am PETA and for too long poor Klefki's have been kept mercilessly crammed into pockets and jammed into keyholes. Please help us by freeing all your Klefki's."
Exactly! They are hating on the whole series, even when some of the Pokemon aren't even animals! Klefki is a great example. Another example was Muk.

Sigurd2021
03-06-2014, 06:23 PM
No, they don't. PETA is not an animal rescue service, they are anti- any interaction between humans and animals (which is precisely why Pokemon is so offensive to them). The vast majority of pets that get given to PETA to be rehomed are not rehomed, they are killed. Because PETA does not want people to live with animals in any way. They would rather see an animal dead than living with a human. PETA start with the unshakeable belief that any interaction between a human and an animal is a bad thing - no exceptions. They do not want to care for animals, they want to ignore them.

This is actually really close. The majority of animals PETA takes in are euthenized or left on what are essentially kill floors. They don't even really have an area to house "rescued" animals. Which is partly why they have been burned on so many evaluations to the point their facilities can't even be classified as an "animal shelter." Amazingly they are still considered some form of "charity" and they also have tax-exempt status from all the donations people give to a joke of an organization because people think they are actually helping animals rather than sticking the needle in some poor thing's veins. I don't think most people take them seriously anymore, they just happen to be one of the more vocal groups out there so they get a LOT of attention.