PDA

View Full Version : Need some suggestions

fluffyjellyfish
11-08-2013, 09:54 PM
I'm thinking of opening an unofficial gym in 6th gen. The problem is i can't make up my mind as to what gym. I've narrowed it down to 4 options, i would like people to vote to decide which one to do.

EliteAsian
11-08-2013, 10:21 PM
honestly im also thinking about fairy type but it is not my preferred

EliteAsian
11-08-2013, 10:22 PM
and Thewelshking is already draogn type gym so ur choices left are fairy, flying and dark

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
11-08-2013, 10:28 PM
and Thewelshking is already draogn type gym so ur choices left are fairy, flying and dark
"unofficial" gym, it'll just be for fun, doesn't really matter what the other actual gym leaders are

I say Fairy because I like Fairy.. xD

The Kiwi Dragon
11-09-2013, 10:35 PM
I think you should take the one you're strongest with. :) Also if you'd like to make your Gym official, you're welcome to join the PokeBay League as Big Show was talking about, when it reopens on December 31st. :)

fluffyjellyfish
11-10-2013, 07:43 PM
If i'm totally honest my strongest type is dragon/flying due to a particular pokemon i have trained with those two types. But i really want to include my greninja on the team so that's why i would also want a dark type team. That's the main reason i started this thread to help me decide

fluffyjellyfish
11-15-2013, 07:38 PM
well the poll is closed and dark type won so that will be my gym. I will work on my team and then open up the gym