PDA

View Full Version : updated team.

instantice
11-08-2013, 11:35 PM
i posted before on how i cant win. and i had time to breed and study up on some pokemon and so far i love how its working out for me. i have 2 perfect bred pokemon with perfect iv and good EV spread. Freckle (greninja) and Talonflame. Freckle has been an awesome help in online battles and hes doing so well so im going to keep him however talonflame can give a decent blow to an opponent but he gets knocked out to easy so i put roost and leftovers on him, doesnt help so he might be replaced with a dragon pulse charizard y. right now im perfect breeding 2 eevees. one for espeon and the other for sylveon. sylveon is going on my team as my sp def blocker and dragon tamer in my team. i want to perfect IV breed an aron with stealth rocks and then a pancham with scrappy. then im going to use aggron mega as a defense blocker.

so the team i got in mind so far is Greninja, Charizard Y, Sylveon, Aggron, Pangoro, Espeon. let me know if this is a good team or not. i feel like there is a problem with to many special attackers and i will probably only have greninja and charizard as them and have pangoro and probably a scizor, flygon, garchomp, or snorlax as my replacements.