PDA

View Full Version : SuperMegaAwesome Breeder Me!

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
11-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Intro
As you can tell from the humble title of this thread, this is my breeding thread. Now, it's not a breeding shop exactly, although I might decide to take requests in the future. This is where I'll be distributing my various Pokemon that I got as the results of breeding!
When you breed, you never really get it perfect on the first egg, so there are always leftover Pokes that need to be dealt with. Instead of releasing them all/putting them all in Wonder Trade, I thought I'd give my fellow Pokebayers the option to take them. I'll always post my latest breeding project here, including Egg Moves and possible IVs/Natures, and I'll explain how to get them!

Current/Past Projects

Calm Eevees - Wish & Curse - HP/SpA/SpD/Spe - Available!
Modest Zubats - Nasty Plot - HP/Atk/Def/SpA/Spe - Soon-to-be-available!

Requesting One
I'll be in the chatbox frequently when I'm done with my projects to offer leftovers, as some of you may have noticed. If I have not run out of the Pokemon you want, just leave me a VM asking for it, with your Friend Code in case we haven't exchanged them yet.

In Return...
I know they're "leftover" Pokemon, but they're Pokemon that I bred, nonetheless. All I'd really ask for is something that adds to my Pokedex, or just a Friend Safari Pokemon so that I can have a easier time breeding in the future.

Breeding Service
This may evolve into a breeding service later in the game, so keep your eyes peeled... As I get more and more Pokes with good IVs this is going to become even easier so my breeding service is likely to start in January! When this starts I'll make a new thread, and detail what I'd like in return.