PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Do I have a good team??

EminemCA
01-02-2012, 01:51 AM
This is my team. Please be mean about I want to make this the best team ever!
Zoroark
Mienshao
Ho-oh
Luxray
Tyranitar
Vaporeon

chol8423
01-04-2012, 04:32 AM
ok vaporeon is good for double battles if he is low in health and someone uses a water move on it, zoroark is good for tricking your opponets but it will show what the last pokemon in your party is, tyranitar i have no idea, mienshao is good if your going against a heavy pokemon and you have a move that does more damage to heavier pokemon , and ho oh it is good for transpertation and taking down ground types

hope this helps

CapnObvious123
03-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Tyranitar is a boss, if you're running a Sandstorm team, which you're not. So unless you have a DW Tyranitar, that doesn't do too much for you.
Also, Luxray? Really? Luxray? Scratch that.
Ho-Oh is a legendary Uber, sooo... yeah, I mean it's good, just not terribly surprising/interesting/kindoffeelslikecheatinginabattle
Zoroark and Mienshao are both respectable, except Mienshao is basically a glass cannon.

mewrules
03-10-2012, 10:23 PM
ho oh tyranitar and zoroark are good miensshao is ok but conkeldurr is the best option vaporeon is ok aswell but luxray is a no

Fazbear_Ent.©
03-10-2012, 11:08 PM
It is impossible to accurately rate your team as all you have given us for info is the pokemon themselves. What are the items you are using? What are their EV spreads? What movesets are you thinking of? What overall stragegy are you shooting for? These things are absolutely nessessary to rate any team. Furthermore, when listing any team, use this format:
Pokemon@ Item
Nature
Ability
EV Spread
Moveset
This makes it easier on everybody to do any real rating. I have 14 years experience and have been rating teams with good success for 8 years so I know what I am talking about lol