PDA

View Full Version : Something Big is Coming....Soon....

Rico the Lucario
11-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Hello, fellow Pokemon Trainers/Portal Masters-Well-This thread is for portal masters only. You ain't one get outta here, unless you're curious! :P
So, as you may know, I've been blowing some people off when they ask me to trade or help them with a game or stuff like that. Well, I'm here to tell everyone the reason I am not able to do this stuff at the moment. Well-In a group you will figure it out. Only if you are truly interested join it. But-anyways-something that many people on here will like is coming. Yes, InfractionPanda is working on BoltYellow. Along with another game coming soon, name not confirmed. Though, those aren't the only things coming to the people pf Pokebay...
Skylanders:Portal Masters UNITE!
Skylanders: Portal Masters Unite (S.P.M.U.) is a series of mini movies that I will be animating. I will post a portal master's summary (Without any spoilers, of course ;) ) into the group. At the time, I will be making the mini movies....Though I can only tell you one Portal Master at the moment..His name is-
Jim, the Earth Element Portal Master. Partner-Crusher
If you want to figure out more information about Jim, visit my group, titled S.P.M.U.!
So in case you're confused, I'll recap this for you, along with putting in a few things I didn't mention.
1.Jim is the first portal master, earth type, partner is crusher
2.S.P.M.U is a SERIES of about 12 mini movies (5 mins or lower), not 1 movie.
3.There are 10 Portal Masters. All 8 original elements and 2 added ones-Lightning and Dragon.
4.1 new Portal Master will be announced each week, in the group, along with pictures. Check back on Wednsday-Thursday.
5.No requests will be accepted. In case you are wondering, I do have all 10 portal masters made and ready to release. ;)
6.Take a look at my signature....it is a hint for you....
Stay tuned....

NightmareRageMonster
11-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Im in it tooooo