PDA

View Full Version : Is your 3DS having any problems? LOOK HERE O.O

Ninja Boy Fabian
11-15-2013, 07:55 PM
Hey all that are reading this, and thank you,

So I just wanted to be useful for a change and be helpful to people and also hopefully save you money and hassle.

Some of you may know me, my name is Fabian and my old username was Gillfreex...so Hi o/

Anyway, I'm an Apprentice Electrical Engineer and I have been working on fixing broken 3DS' now for about 4 months, so if any of you are having any problems with it then post it on this thread and I will get back to you as soon as possible and tell you what you need and what you need to do, I will also make videos, if that is more to your liking.

Sooo...that's about all I have to say. Also if you are unsure about fixing it yourself then if you trust me enough to fix it for you then I will give you my address (UK only at the moment) and I will fix it for you.

Any messages then please pm me, or ask for me in the forum chat, I'm pretty much there everyday and I have regular access to this website.

GO NUTS!

Fabian <3

Lord Of Storms
11-16-2013, 07:33 AM
i dont mean to offend you in anyway, but are you sure that members will trust you enough to send back their 3DS, ?

Faerie
11-16-2013, 09:20 PM
My outer cameras like to randomly show everything through a yellowish tint. They'll be fine one moment, and then suddenly everything looks yellow. It can happen to either camera separately, or both at the same time. Why does it do this, and how can I fix it?

The Kiwi Dragon
11-16-2013, 10:01 PM
i dont mean to offend you in anyway, but are you sure that members will trust you enough to send back their 3DS, ?

Again, not to offend, but I was thinking the same.

Ninja Boy Fabian
11-17-2013, 07:56 PM
It's completely up to them if they want to send it me, I'm not going to force anyone to send it, it was just an option in case they didn't want to break it, if you don't trust me, don't do it. Simple :)

Ninja Boy Fabian
11-17-2013, 07:59 PM
Dear Faerie,

This appears to be the light filter on your camera, try aiming your camera/s at a bright light and then back at the object you are taking a picture of.

Message me back if it works :)

Faerie
11-20-2013, 05:00 PM
I do that all the time, and most times as soon as I move the cameras away from the light again, the image goes right back to being yellow again. It doesn't matter if I move the system slowly or fast, the result tends to be the same. This is the same on both normal and low-light settings.

Ninja Boy Fabian
11-20-2013, 07:16 PM
Hmm try covering each of the cameras, so say left one first and then right one, tell me what happens!