PDA

View Full Version : 5 IV Adamant Honedges

Bechorath
11-17-2013, 02:29 AM
I have MANY Honedges available of every shape and size. They all have adamant nature and are all in luxury balls.
I have any single missing IV and any gender you want, including 31/31/31/xx/31/31. I can even add nicknames if you desire.

I would like other pokemon with 5 or 6 perfect IVs, however I'm open to various other trades, such as shinies, items of value, or whatever you can think of.

I do also have simply ALL perfect IV honedges, but for those I'm really looking for all perfect IV foreign males (preferably including the mineral egg group, but any is fine).

macheagle52
11-17-2013, 03:33 AM
What would you say to a 31/x/31/x/31/31 horsea, a 31/31/x/x/x/31 axew, and a 31/x/x/x/31/31 larvitar for one of your 31/31/31/xx/31/31 honedges?

Grey Fullbuster
11-17-2013, 03:51 AM
What items are looking for your 31/31/31/x/31/31 honegde

reshilegend
11-17-2013, 01:02 PM
Would you accept 5 IV sassy Goomys? I'd like a female Honedge with 31 in anything except for SpAtk and Speed. Btw, do you also have brave Honedges or only adamant ones?

Bechorath
11-17-2013, 01:44 PM
What would you say to a 31/x/31/x/31/31 horsea, a 31/31/x/x/x/31 axew, and a 31/x/x/x/31/31 larvitar for one of your 31/31/31/xx/31/31 honedges?
Sorry, I'm not really looking for a horsea, and I don't have much use for any regular 3 IVs.

What items are looking for your 31/31/31/x/31/31 honegde
Well lets see... I could use some of the BP items like an air balloon, focus sash, life orb, and always ability capsules. I also need some mega stones that I'm missing (charizardite x, mewtwonite x, tyranataurite, pinserite, not sure how i feel about heracross' or manelectric's). Currently PP maxs would also be of use to me, and I could use a couple extra leftovers.

Would you accept 5 IV sassy Goomys? I'd like a female Honedge with 31 in anything except for SpAtk and Speed. Btw, do you also have brave Honedges or only adamant ones?
Sure we can do that - I'll throw you one with missing speed if you don't mind which. Currently though, I only have adamant ones, bar a single one with jolly nature. If it's something a lot of people want, I could probably go and make some.

reshilegend
11-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Sure we can do that - I'll throw you one with missing speed if you don't mind which. Currently though, I only have adamant ones, bar a single one with jolly nature. If it's something a lot of people want, I could probably go and make some.

Alright, adamant would work as well. Any specific IV spread you'd like for the Goomy? I have lots of 31/31/31/31/XX/31 ones and some have Gooey. My FC is in my signature, feel free to message me when you're available to trade.

Bechorath
11-17-2013, 08:45 PM
Alright, adamant would work as well. Any specific IV spread you'd like for the Goomy? I have lots of 31/31/31/31/XX/31 ones and some have Gooey. My FC is in my signature, feel free to message me when you're available to trade.
Since it has sassy nature, probably one that's missing speed. While I like hidden abilities, sap sipper I think is the better ability for Goodra. Apparently we've already added each other :P. My in game name is simple - same as my username on here. I'll likely be on for most of the day today, so just get my attention and we'll trade.

Alfier
11-17-2013, 09:10 PM
I would like a male adamant honedge with IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

I can offer in return anything from this thread (http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=113149&pid=1693043#pid1693043) of mine.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. Thanks!

reshilegend
11-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Since it has sassy nature, probably one that's missing speed. While I like hidden abilities, sap sipper I think is the better ability for Goodra. Apparently we've already added each other :P. My in game name is simple - same as my username on here. I'll likely be on for most of the day today, so just get my attention and we'll trade.

Gooey is pretty useful imo, although it's situational :P
Anyways, the only Sap Sipper Goomy that I currently have has everything except for defense, hope that's not too bad. Will try to find you on the PSS.

Bechorath
11-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Gooey is pretty useful imo, although it's situational :P
Anyways, the only Sap Sipper Goomy that I currently have has everything except for defense, hope that's not too bad. Will try to find you on the PSS.
Hmm.. you may be right, plus if I want to breed with it it would probably be better to have the hidden ability - so lets go with that? Gooey, sassy, male, and missing speed IV? I'm online now, and am generaly semi-active on the pokebay chat, so you can also catch me on there.