PDA

View Full Version : Strategy Set-Ups and Tactics - Video

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
11-17-2013, 06:20 PM
Well, I'm going to start a video series! The series is basically going to be a visual representation with a verbal explanation (hehe rhyme) of different tactics that can be used to take down teams, if executed properly. My first video is going to be very basic; I'll explain the absolute basics of Pokemon, so it'll be mostly for new battlers. It'll go over the importance of IVs, EVs, the Goal of Battles, and other things. The second video will be about Teambuilding, since that is probably the hardest part of battling.
I'll basically be going through the baby steps right through to give everyone a better understanding of the game! These are things I go through in my mind everyday when I'm making a new strategy, and they always work after some tweaking.
In my videos, though, I want to include things that other people are curious about. I've gone in and investigated so many different strategies, and I'm ready to explore even more, so don't be shy about asking for anything to be included/explained in a video!

I'll make a list right here with links to the videos once I've released them!