PDA

View Full Version : Producing a House Track (Electro)

cuz bruh
11-21-2013, 03:28 AM
I am producing a House track and I need song name ideas. The song is my holiday present to you. And, if you aren't a big fan of Electro House music (which is like dub-step, but dub-step has a heavier bass), I will try, if enough people vote, towards a rock theme, which I will try to pull off. I am pretty reputable, I have one an important, yet not very popular, Young Producers Award. I am open for collab! I am working on tracks through Youtube, yet none have been released. I am under the record label Teen Recordings, but still working on the project album. I am only 13 years old...... too busy.

Georgia
11-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Wow I actually find this pretty freaking awesome...I have thought of the same idea before. I'm just kinda a beginners Dj who has Dj'ed at high school raves...but it's a small town so I don't really get anywhere. I would suggest a song but you would agree with me when I say there are like a million amazing song that you could choose. If I make a list it will be more than 10 songs to suggest. :)

cuz bruh
11-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the support! It is in production right now! I have my eggs in one basket for this one! Happy to hear some else who Djs, cuz in school they are like, whats a DJ? and what Music Production? >_< And YES, you are right. We have 5 million songs. DJ s like Nicky Romero, which I personally saw in real life he has a sick playlist of productions. We also have Tritonal and Ben Gold. They have great playlists. Then there are others that are 16 years old, two in particular, Martin Garrix (House) and Rob Naylor (Trance). House isn't that much of a difference, Trance has more energy. Within those four are the best to play playlists from. I DJ at a restaurant, and these five are always put on my decks.It make everyone get up to the dance floor. Hhhh I got too into the paragraph didn't i?

Georgia
11-23-2013, 09:22 AM
No problem and with Trance and House I am in with the old songs. Have you hared of Matt Darey? He is a Trance music producer and I have been listening to him for years...as long as I can remember as dad use to play his pod casts. I would name others like Tiƫsto, Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk, Avicii, Afrojack (Love the song No beef, well parts of it anyway), David Guetta (I love the song She Wolf, I play it...a lot on repeat), Zedd, ATB, Gabriel & Dresden, Armin van Buuren..... but I have gone kinda blank and I name some of my favourites or know. But I am pretty sure I have heard of the guys you just mentioned. I just wish I lived in a city where they have Dj lessons or something because no matter what situation I am in, DJing will Always make me feel better. I find that awesome how you DJ at a restaurant!! :)

cuz bruh
11-23-2013, 01:10 PM
David Guetta is becoming more of a Popstar..... which sucks! Afrojack with the banger Take Over Control is his beast. Avicii is just awesome with attempting to make the genre Country House, wait, he did :P. Paul van Dyk hits home. Tiesto can freaking produce.
Zedd can produce!

Paul Oakenfold is sometimes the hit of the night.!

The term in the dictionary for Armin van Buuren- God of EDM period.

Hardweel, have you heard of him?? Well, he made #1 on Top 100 DJs in the World this year, HE SUCKS!

Being self taught, DJ lessons are pretty hard to find unfortunately. Do have Skype? I would totally teach u, Beat matching, syncs, sampling, getting a good loop port, etc.

If you are into doing Producing, that is like teaching how to multiply, if you do the right steps, bangers come up to be.

Thanks! I had a blast at the restaurant. They were an educated crowd, so I could do commercial and remixes, and not so commercial songs! If you DJ and you have an educated crowd, IT HITS HOME!

DJing and Producing tracks putting as a smile on my face. It feels good to make a beat and beat matching for the first time!

Thorgodofcallux
11-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Just thought you should know, there's a electronic artist who also is part of the band Animal Collective who goes by Panda Bear, idk why I'm saying this but yeah haha

cuz bruh
11-25-2013, 12:33 AM
>_< I am already known as this :(. Atleast I use B3ar instead of Bear

cuz bruh
11-25-2013, 01:26 AM
Update!*********************
The song will be a mix of songs,
showing DJ skills! The other song
will have my producing skills!

Georgia
11-25-2013, 01:36 AM
I still love David Guetta know matter what song he puts out! But yeah anyway, I do have skype which I haven't used yet and we can skype if you want but the thing is I don't have a DJ set with the mixer, turntables and stuff because then I would self teach myself like most people do..it's on my wishlist, but I did have A DJ software called 'Virtual DJ' and I was on that ever day until my netbook charger screwed up and I can't use it anymore. And the software wont work of my computer.

Eric Cartman
11-26-2013, 12:13 PM
Lol, It would be great if one of your songs is entitled Dance like a ditto. Don't know where I came up with this.

cuz bruh
11-30-2013, 11:14 PM
lol that funny

cuz bruh
12-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Major Announcement!
The song is....... in preview mode. I have 1:43 in Minutes and secs.! Now, don't expect any Afrojack, Nicky Romero quality work, sorry! I have a tight schedule. My executive (Record label owner) said hes getting preparations done for my very own you-tube channel.