PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Story!

MORNING SUN
11-24-2013, 11:13 PM
So, as many of you know, Pokemon Bank is coming out this holiday season! What this essentially means is that you can send all of your Pokemon from gen five downwards to your gen six games. So here's the story:

Me and my friend were moving some old Pokemon from Heartgold/ Soulsilver to Black 2/ White 2 so that we wouldn't have as much to transfer over later. So I went to the PokeTransfer Lab to send my Pokemon over. Pretty normal. I must've sent over about forty or fifty Pokemon. Among these were 5 Articunos, 3 Moltres, 2 Zapdos, 2 Mewtwos, a Pokemon Ranch Mew, 2 Enteis, a Raikou and Suicune, 2 Lugias, 2 Ho-Ohs, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, a Groudon, 2 Kyogres, 2 Rayquazas, Dialga, Palkia, Cresselia, Heatran, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, my Pokemon Ranger Manaphy, and random encounter shinies Tentacool, Wooper, and Graveler. These were cool and all, but what I was most exited to send over was my party in that game. It included a Lv. 100 Shiny Masuda Method Charizard with outrage that took 1,000 eggs to hatch, a Shiny Masuda Method Farfetch'd that took 900 eggs to hatch, and a Shiny Lv. 80 Masuda Method Aerodactyl that took 700 eggs to hatch. My party also included a Lv. 80 Dragonite, Lv. 80 Arcanine, and Lv. 80 Ho-Oh. Heartgold was my favorite Pokemon game of all time and I had very good times playing it. I put well over 600 hours into it. I felt very sentimental about sending them forward, but it was for the best. It felt like the old adventure came to a close and the new one was just around the corner. So I finished transferring all of them when...

"COMMUNICATION ERROR" :eek:

My first thought was, "Oh God, no". I thought there had to be some kind of mistake. After all, how could the Pokemon Company not prepare against something like this? So first I checked my PC in Heartgold: All gone. Then I nervously checked my PC in White 2:

All gone.

The communication error deleted all of my favorite Pokemon. As sappy as it sounds, they were like family to me. I was shaking and I put my hands on my head and told my friend that I just wanted to be alone. As I was walking inside, he said "WAIT! Zach, look!" As it turned out, they all sent to his game on Black 2! :o I had completely forgotten that we were both doing the transfer at the same time! What must've happened is that his 3Ds picked up the signal instead of mine. I was so relieved that they weren't gone! And if he hadn't had just by chance checked his PC, we would have never known. So now we're in the process of trading my Pokemon back. Isn't that crazy? Could you imagine losing all of your favorite Pokemon forever? :confused: