PDA

View Full Version : Old Bechorath's Breeding Bazaar (Please use new one)

Bechorath
11-25-2013, 05:08 PM
*This thread has been recreated here (http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?5885-Bechorath-s-Breeding-Bazaar-(New-and-Improved-Thread-D)) due to limitations on the post, such as image limit and character limit per post. Please use the new thread. This thread will not be updated, but the new one will.

Welcome to my little corner of the world! I breed many different Pokémon - mostly here you'll find 5 IV Pokémon, but I do also have Hidden ability Pokémon, All 6 IV Perfect Pokémon, and some other items of interest. I'm also seeking 6IV foreign male pokemon! See bottom of post for details.

First, here is a list of what I am looking for.

► Any MALE 5iv Pokémon that I do not have – These are auto-win. My only exceptions to the male is if they are genderless. Bonus points if they are foreign!
► Any Ditto with 4 or more perfect IVs – I will trade much more if it is also foreign (non-english).
► Items – Any listed are auto-win (Though most I will only need one of).

Pinserite (Worth 2 Pokemon)
Focus Sash
Ability Capsules (Worth 2 Pokemon Each)► Certain Legendary Pokemon – Any listed are auto-win (Though I will only need one of each).

Articuno
Xerneas► Shinies - Generally I’m NOT looking for any shinies, but I may accept certain shiny Pokémon that I like.
► I’m NOT looking for any 4IV or below Pokémon, unless it is unbreedable, such as Ditto.
► Want a 5 IV pokemon but don't have anything to offer for it? Save up some BP and send me a message! We'll work something out.

Now onto the Pokémon that I have to offer. Keep in mind that all of my Pokémon are in Luxury balls, have my name (Bechorath) as the OT, and I can outfit any that you want with Pokérus and/or a nickname upon request.

Also, many of the Pokémon I have I can breed consistently, so if I do not have a quantity listed then I won’t run out of stock.
▼ 5 IV Pokemon ▼
IVs are displayed as HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed
6579Bulbasaur ♂ (Male ONLY)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrow or Chlorophyll (Hidden Ability)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga drain; Ingrain; Leaf Storm; Power Whip

6579*Limited* Bulbasaur ♀ (Female - 1 Overgrow and 1 Chlorophyll)
Ability: Overgrow or Chlorophyll (Hidden Ability)
*Chlorophyll ♀Female is worth 2 of other pokemon listed in this section

6580Gastly ♀/♂
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: Reflect Type; Disable

6665Kangaskhan ♀ (Female ONLY)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Scrappy or Early Bird
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Double-Edge; Crush Claw; Circle Throw

6634Kabuto ♂ (Male ONLY)
Ability: Battle Armor or Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin
*Note: These are in regular pokéballs due to limitations in how they are obtained.

6660Gligar ♀/♂
Nature: Impish
Ability: Immunity (Hidden Ability)
Egg Moves: Agility, Power Trick

6614Smeargle ♀/♂
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Own Tempo
Egg Moves: None
*I will give any 5iv smeargle the Smeargle Factory treatment, if you include a 16bp worth item (such as a power item that boosts EV gain)

6584Mawile ♀/♂
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Metal Burst

6642Skorupi ♀ (Female ONLY - Overstocked!)
Ability: Battle Armor or Sniper
Egg Moves: Agility

6581Ferroseed ♀/♂
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Iron Barbs
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Egg Moves: Seed Bomb; Leech Seed; Spikes; Stealth Rock

6603Froakie ♂ (Male ONLY)
Ability: Torrent or Protean (Hidden Ability)
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes

6603*Limited* Froakie ♀ (Female - 1 Torrent and 1 Protean)
Ability: Torrent or Protean (Hidden Ability)
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
*Protean ♀Female is worth 2 of other pokemon listed in this section

6589Pancham ♀/♂
Ability: Iron Fist or Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Quick Guard; Foul Play

6578Honedge ♀/♂
Ability: No Guard

6578Honedge ♂ (Male ONLY)
Nature: Brave
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/xx

6614▼ Smeargle Factory ▼6614
For the same cost as any 5 IV Pokémon, I will breed a 4 IV Smeargle and outfit them with 4 moves from my move selection. Their natures are Jolly and their ability is Own Tempo. Their IVs are any random 4 perfect IVs, except I guaranteed a perfect speed, and guarantee a missing special attack IV.
*I will use the same smeargle listed in the 5iv section, if you include a 16bp worth item (such as a power item that boosts EV gain)

Move Selection: Happy Hour (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Happy_Hour), Spore, Sticky Web, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, Roar, Taunt, Destiny Bond, Transform, Fly, Sweet Scent, Hyper Voice

Smeargles will be made upon request.
If I don't have a move that you want, let me know, and I will see if I can add it to the list.

▼ Other Items of Interest ▼
This section is a little rough around the edges, as I'm really not sure what I want in return for these yet, but I'm listing them just to give people a little heads up to what else I can offer.

Pokérus
I will add Pokérus to any pokemon that I trade to you upon request, but if Pokérus is all that you want, we can just trade something small like a PP Up.
6617Japanese Dittos
They are all from the friend safari, so they all have 2 guaranteed perfect IVs, and occasionally have their hidden ability Imposter.

Hidden Ability Pokémon
I'm working on a comprehensive list of what Hidden Ability pokemon that I have, but I have a LOT - mostly from friend safaris.

▼ ALL Perfect 6 IV Pokémon ▼
This is where I will list my perfect IV Pokémon (if any) that I have available for trade. However, most of them are currently on reserve to trade for perfect foreign male pokemon, which there is a more detailed section for below.
Also, to sweeten the deal, I am willing to both EV train and/or fully evolve these pokemon upon request.

6579Bulbasaur ♂ (Male)
Ability: Chlorophyll (Hidden Ability)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Group: Monster and Grass
This Bulbasaur is used as my male breeder, and will ONLY be traded for a perfect foreign (non-english) ♂ male Pokémon in the Monster egg group.
6579Bulbasaur ♂ (Male)
Ability: Chlorophyll (Hidden Ability)
Will trade for any perfect foreign (non-english) ♂ male Pokémon.
6579Bulbasaur ♂ (Male)
Ability: Overgrow
6634Kabuto ♂ (Male)
Ability: Battle Armor
Egg Group: Water 1 and Water 3
This Kabuto is used as my male breeder, and will ONLY be traded for a perfect foreign (non-english) ♂ male Pokémon in the Water 1 egg group.
6634Kabuto ♂ (Male)
Ability: Battle Armor
Egg Group: Water 1 and Water 3
6660Gligar ♂ (Male)
Nature: Impish
Ability: Immunity (Hidden Ability)
Egg Moves: Agility, Power Trick
Egg Group: Bug
This Gligar is used as my male breeder, and will ONLY be traded for a perfect foreign (non-english) ♂ male Pokémon in the Bug egg group.
6578Honedge ♂ (Male)
Egg Group: Mineral
This Honedge is used as my male breeder, and will ONLY be traded for a perfect foreign (non-english) ♂ male Pokémon in the Mineral egg group.

☆▼★ Seeking 6 IV Foreign (Non-English) ♂ Male Pokémon! ★▼☆
Foreign (non-eng) perfect male Pokémon are of the highest value to me, and I will trade just about anything for them, however due to limits on post size, i must direct you do this thread (http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?5845-Seeking-6-IV-Foreign-Male-Pokemon!) for more details.

Foofighter V2
11-25-2013, 05:17 PM
Ill trade you a life orb for one of your Ferroseeds

Bechorath
11-25-2013, 05:35 PM
Ill trade you a life orb for one of your Ferroseeds
Done, and done. Pleasure trading with you :D

alder29
11-25-2013, 08:51 PM
I can trade Choice specs for ghastly; send a PM if interested.

The Kiwi Dragon
11-25-2013, 09:38 PM
If you can put one of the Honedge's on hold, I'll go and get some BP for one of the choice items. :)

Bechorath
11-25-2013, 10:09 PM
I can trade Choice specs for ghastly; send a PM if interested.
Sure thing, I sent you a PM

If you can put one of the Honedge's on hold, I'll go and get some BP for one of the choice items. :)
Okay, just make sure it isn't choice specs as alder seems to have that covered :p
Don't forget, which gender did you want, and a nickname if any?

SantiDC4
11-25-2013, 11:42 PM
I'll trade you a Mewtwonite X for a Ferroseed.

The Kiwi Dragon
11-26-2013, 01:40 AM
Sure thing, I sent you a PM

Okay, just make sure it isn't choice specs as alder seems to have that covered :p
Don't forget, which gender did you want, and a nickname if any?

Female please. :) And no nickname please.

Bechorath
11-26-2013, 03:24 AM
Female please. :) And no nickname please.
Okie Dokie - Just lemme know when you want to trade. I'm also online a lot in the chatbox if anyone wants to reach me there.

The Kiwi Dragon
11-26-2013, 11:15 AM
Okie Dokie - Just lemme know when you want to trade. I'm also online a lot in the chatbox if anyone wants to reach me there.

OK so I'll get you a Choice Band for the Female Honedge, and I'll also give you a Choice Scarf for a Female Mawile. If that's OK?

Bechorath
11-26-2013, 03:43 PM
OK so I'll get you a Choice Band for the Female Honedge, and I'll also give you a Choice Scarf for a Female Mawile. If that's OK?
Sure that works :D
I'll be online most of the day today so any time your online send me a PM or something.

P.S. Just added Panchams :D

Bechorath
11-28-2013, 06:33 PM
Just traded a couple more IV pokes for an assault vest and focus sash. Other than the choice stuff that I'm holding spots for TheWelshKing, there's only a couple BP items left. Just the air balloon, and a second focus sash (other than the ability capsule, which I will always take multiple of).

I'm also currently working on protean froakies with toxic spike egg moves, so expect to see those up in the near future.

alder29
11-30-2013, 12:49 AM
I can trade an ability capsule for the protean froakie, ferroseed and honedge. Message me if they are available.

Bechorath
11-30-2013, 01:23 AM
I can trade an ability capsule for the protean froakie, ferroseed and honedge. Message me if they are available.
Sure we can do that -I sent you a PM.

Bechorath
12-02-2013, 05:59 AM
I just put a big update into the main post - added Kabutos, listed a few more perfect 6IV pokemon, adjusted some prices, and added a smeargle section. I'm still looking for 6IV foreign males!

Now that I'm through with another 1:7 gender ratio pokemon, I should start getting new 5 IV pokemon more regularly. Looking forward to doing more business!

Lord Of Storms
12-02-2013, 06:04 AM
i would gladly give you a manectite or a pinsirite for a smeargle and a preotein frokie pm me and ill give you the details of the moves, if the trades okay with you i have other pokemon and more orbs, and i can get any item from the battle maison, i have so much bp there thanks

SakataKun
12-04-2013, 05:57 PM
interesed in Air Balloon-HA Shroomish for one of your Froakies?

Bechorath
12-04-2013, 06:38 PM
interesed in Air Balloon-HA Shroomish for one of your Froakies?
Hmm well that depends... I'd rather not if you're looking at one of the HA protean froakies because I'm running low on those (and those seem to be what everyone wants :p) and I've already gotten an air balloon. I also won't be able to breed too much for the next couple of days, so I'd like to not have to breed stock as much possible. However, if you're just talking about one of the torrent ones though, then we can definitely do that.

SakataKun
12-04-2013, 07:42 PM
I wanted a Protean one, but, I can wait when you are able to breed some.

Bechorath
12-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Okay, I'll let you know when I get a decent amount available.

Bechorath
12-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Just added HA gligars to the list, and I never mentioned it before, but I added skorupis a couple days ago - unfortunatly I only have female skorupis, since I somehow managed to get 11+ ideal females, but not a single male to trade.

i would gladly give you a manectite or a pinsirite for a smeargle and a preotein frokie pm
me and ill give you the details of the moves, if the trades okay with you i have other pokemon and more orbs, and i can get any item from the battle maison, i have so much bp there thanks
Your smeargle and protean froakie has been ready for days now, do you still plan on trading?

SakataKun
12-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Bec, I'm interesed in one of your Gligars and Honedge. Intersed in Heracrosite?

Bechorath
12-06-2013, 11:31 PM
Bec, I'm interesed in one of your Gligars and Honedge. Intersed in Heracrosite?
Yes, and done. :D
It has been a pleasure trading with you!

Tiptac
12-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Hey i wanna find out. Do the pokemon come in eggs or are they already hatched? And are u willing to trade a pinsirite for a perfect bulbasaur? or is that too much?

Bechorath
12-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Hey i wanna find out. Do the pokemon come in eggs or are they already hatched? And are u willing to trade a pinsirite for a perfect bulbasaur? or is that too much?
The pokemon are already hatched (else i wouldn't know which IV's they have :p). And, yeah, the pinsirite isn't enough for one of the 6 IV bulbasaurs.

Edit:

I have more proteans in stock, i sent you a PM

Grey Fullbuster
12-07-2013, 08:06 PM
I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bunnelby Male I am looking for your 5IV Honedge

Bechorath
12-07-2013, 08:23 PM
I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bunnelby Male I am looking for your 5IV Honedge
Sure we can trade :D
Though, I just so happen to have started 31/31/31/31/31/xx Brave Honedges, so if you'd rather that, lemme know.

Grey Fullbuster
12-07-2013, 08:49 PM
I prefer the 31/31/31/x/31/31 One my fc 5241-3247-1324 I can trade now

Grey Fullbuster
12-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Sure we can trade :D
Though, I just so happen to have started 31/31/31/31/31/xx Brave Honedges, so if you'd rather that, lemme know.
thank you

Bechorath
12-07-2013, 11:55 PM
thank you
You're welcome! :D

In other news, I actually have the brave honedges listed now. I should have 5iv smeargles and 5iv kangaskans up probably some time tomorrow, if for no other reason than kangaskan being an easy pokemon to breed, and being half-way to having 5iv smeargles anyway. After that, I think I'll finally begin the arduous task of breeding charmanders. Also, I may start accepting a couple legendaries (such as the legendary birds). However, I won't be on much, if at all, later today - gots stuff to attend to.

Bechorath
12-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Just added the 5iv smeargles and 5iv kangaskhans and adjusted the 'items I want' section. :D

Though, I may need to make a new thread at some point, as I encountered the limit of attached images per post, and for some reason these threads don't support linked images. Basically, I would need to make a new thread so I could reserve a couple posts below my first one - it's all just fairly frustrating that it has to be done that way.

SakataKun
12-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Bec♡. ChoIce Band for a Sniper Skorupi?

Bechorath
12-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Bec♡. ChoIce Band for a Sniper Skorupi?

You got it :D Just lemme know when you're online

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
12-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Heyo!
If you're still looking for a Manectite, I'd be willing trade mine ^^
In return I'd want a male 5 IV Mawile (named Tooth Fairy) and a male 5 IV Gligar (named Spiderman).

Lol I like this shop btw, its really cleae and organized. I'll be returning next week with a 5 IV Helioptile w/Glare to offer ^^

Bechorath
12-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Heyo!
If you're still looking for a Manectite, I'd be willing trade mine ^^
In return I'd want a male 5 IV Mawile (named Tooth Fairy) and a male 5 IV Gligar (named Spiderman).

Lol I like this shop btw, its really cleae and organized. I'll be returning next week with a 5 IV Helioptile w/Glare to offer ^^
Thanks :D I try. It's too bad that I'll have to recreate it here in a couple days, but oh well.

But yeah, that trade looks good - we can trade now if you like.

SakataKun
12-10-2013, 06:03 AM
I got the Wide Lens. :3.
Can I have one of the 5IV Females Mawiles? Nicknamed Mawleficent?♡.

Bechorath
12-10-2013, 04:46 PM
I got the Wide Lens. :3.
Can I have one of the 5IV Females Mawiles? Nicknamed Mawleficent?♡.
Okie dokie - as per usual, just lemme know when you're online to trade.

Tiptac
12-14-2013, 01:57 AM
hey i have a 5IV charmander xx/31/31/31/31/31 adamant with dragon rush/outrage/dragon dance and dragon pulse on it. Are u willing to trade a 5IV honedge female adamant for it?

Bechorath
12-14-2013, 02:38 AM
hey i have a 5IV charmander xx/31/31/31/31/31 adamant with dragon rush/outrage/dragon dance and dragon pulse on it. Are u willing to trade a 5IV honedge female adamant for it?
Sure, I can trade for that. Just lemme know your FC and let me know when you're online. :D

As a side note - I'm very close to having 5 IV charmanders up for trade as well - and with them I'll be doing my fancy revamp of the thread to accommodate more pokemon, a little better organization (though I think it's amazingly organized already :p), and a couple other things that I haven't updated yet (like a 6 IV male charmander that I've gotten).

I've also gotten my first foreign 6 IV male pokemon :D. However, that also means that I don't need any more pokemon from that egg group (it was a Ralts, so it covers the amorphous egg group, and I'm also very close to getting a 6 IV for the Bug group as well).

Tiptac
12-14-2013, 02:40 AM
my FC is 4699-5867-7669 IGN:Nick. i'll be coming on now. :D

Tiptac
12-14-2013, 02:53 AM
Thanks!

chomp-o-squirtle
12-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Name: 679.png
Views: 182
Size: 1.1 KBHonedge ♀/♂
and rsndom smeargle

Krauser
01-02-2014, 05:33 AM
Hi, i have 5 IVs Chimchar, Jolly w/ Iron Fist and egg moves, are you interested?