PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Characters.

SantiDC4
11-28-2013, 02:58 AM
Hello PokeBay peeps, I'm looking for main characters for a new series I'm working on. It's going to revolve around mystery, creepy pastas, and anything paranormal. Think of it as an X-Files reboot, but with more updated sources and real/user-made occurrences. If you'd be interested to join my main character, and embark on a fictional journey, feel free to post below with your character's name and a short, or long, bio. By doing this, you save me time that I can use to write more, and come up with more plots for every episode. I'll be writing in pen and paper, then make an online copy to upload it here, or in any other site of my choosing. If you want more info, just PM me here, I'll be happy to fill you in on any details. I do realize that not many people will see this, or even care, but hey, I rather try than keep it all to myself. Anyways, merci, et au revoir!

Maybe it should be about Pokémon instead of real-life...

SantiDC4
11-30-2013, 04:43 AM
50/50 for the poll. :L And bump.

NightmareRageMonster
11-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Check out my creepypastas pwease

SantiDC4
11-30-2013, 08:24 PM
You could've just PMed me that...

Voltaradragoness
12-01-2013, 04:32 AM
i'd like to be in it. Can i be me as a dark angel?
My personality is that i get terrified and cry easily but sometimes i can be fierce. In other words defensive of my friends.

SantiDC4
12-01-2013, 05:02 AM
i'd like to be in it. Can i be me as a dark angel?
My personality is that i get terrified and cry easily but sometimes i can be fierce. In other words defensive of my friends.

Of course you can. Now, do you want me to come up with any details for your character, or do you have any ideas? I don't want to have too much input into other's ideas x3.