PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] My 5th Gen Team

lilo_1542
01-04-2012, 07:22 AM
Ok I would like other opinions on my Pokemon White team. I plan on taking these guys all the way to the League and use them for Wi-Fi battles and such. Here's what I'm working with:

Tirtouga
Lv. 38
Nature: Lax/Hates to lose
Ability: Solid Rock
Attk: 73
Def: 102
Sp. Attk: 50
Sp. Def: 42
Speed: 32
Moveset: Aqua Jet, Ancient Power, Crunch, Shell Smash

Sygilyph
Lv. 47
Nature: Docile/Sturdy Body
Ability: Magic Guard
Attk: 73
Def: 92
Sp. Attk: 106
Sp. Def: 89
Speed: 110
Moveset: Psychic, Tailwind, Flash, Charge Beam

Herdier
Lv. 33
Nature: Careful/Capable of taking hits
Ability: Sand Rush
Attk: 67
Def: 55
Sp. Attk: 30
Sp. Def: 55
Speed: 51
Moveset: Work Up, Surf, Odor Sleuth, Crunch

Sandile
Lv. 32
Nature: Quiet/Good endurance
Ability: Moxie
Attk: 55
Def: 35
Sp. Attk: 37
Sp. Def: 31
Speed: 45
Moveset: Crunch, Dig, Embargo, Mudslap

Unfezant
Lv. 41
Nature: Modest/Scatters things often
Ability: Super Luck
Attk: 90
Def: 81
Sp. Attk: 70
Sp. Def: 52
Speed: 93
Moveset: Razor Wind, Roost, Detect, Fly

Emboar
Lv. 52
Nature: Bold/Good endurance
Ability: Blaze
Attk: 144
Def: 102
Sp. Attk: 122
Sp. Def: 73
Speed: 88
Moveset: Flare Blitz, Grass Knot, Heat Crash, Odor Sleuth

I'm trying to make as well-balanced a team as possible and raise their stats. I also stop them from evolving so they can learn better moves faster. Any advice on making my team even better will be very appreciated since this is the first time I'm actually attempting to do this :D

kakari
01-04-2012, 12:28 PM
so far your team dose look good cus they seem to have high defences but ive got a stratergie for them

although your team are strong there speed is low (well some of em) so to up your teams speed completly make syglihp or unfezant use the move tail wind

also cus sigylith is a phycic type make it learn reflect or light screen or calm mind both reflect and light screen raise team defences and calm mind raise sp.defence and sp.attack

tiratouga and sandile when they both are fully evolved can learn earthqauke and since you have two flying types could put one of those pokemon in the center using earthqauke or rock slide could do good damage to more than one pokemom

kakari
01-05-2012, 12:27 AM
And, yeah. I agree with Kakari. Your team can use Earthquake, and Rock slide. Good Idea.

ha ha :) aw thanx

i have another idea terrakion would be perfect in wifi battle because hes fast and strong

if you have a sneasle or weavile that knows the move beat up you could make the sneasle use beat up on terrakion because his abilithy Justified will raise the user's Attack stat one level when hit by any Dark-type moves. the move beat up raises his attack stat by X6

have him in the center when you are doing a triple battle

and have him know the move rock slide or earth qauke or both

its a pretty cool plan :) i call it project kion

lilo_1542
01-05-2012, 03:13 AM
I got to say, you may want to play your game first. After the game, catch a Mienfoo, and maybe an Axew or Deino. You see, your team can't stand a chance in battling in Wi-Fi battles (No offense). If you want some secret advices, pm me.

Don't worry no offense is taken :) Like I said, this is the first time I've seriously considered training my pokemon because I'm not that hard-core of a pokemon player. Thanks a lot for your input. I intend to make good use of it!

lilo_1542
01-05-2012, 03:14 AM
ha ha :) aw thanx

i have another idea terrakion would be perfect in wifi battle because hes fast and strong

if you have a sneasle or weavile that knows the move beat up you could make the sneasle use beat up on terrakion because his abilithy Justified will raise the user's Attack stat one level when hit by any Dark-type moves. the move beat up raises his attack stat by X6

have him in the center when you are doing a triple battle

and have him know the move rock slide or earth qauke or both

its a pretty cool plan :) i call it project kion

Thanks for the advice :) I plan on taking it to heart and make good use of it in the future!