PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pokemon From Each Gen.

SantiDC4
12-01-2013, 12:46 AM
Hey guys, here's another one of my random threads, just post your favorite Pokemon from each Gen, or the Pokemon you used the most in that game, and why. Here, I'll start:

Gen I: Nidoqueen, in Pokemon Yellow. She was always in my team, and had Ice Beam, and Earthquake, the only moves we needed to wreck the E4/Champion.

Gen II: Umbreon. A shiny, Umbreon actually, in Crystal. He was an awesome wall and beat everything with Shadow Ball.

Gen III: Sceptile, my first Pokemon ever, on Emerald. He was always in my team, and decimated everything, with Leaf Blade/Bullet Seed.

Gen IV: I don't remember my Pearl game very well, since I only played for about a month. But I remember having a Darkrai, post-game. :L

Gen V: A Lucario named Aura. She was my first level 100 Pokemon in any game, and has amazing Atk and Spe.

Gen VI: Noivern, both my normal, and shiny.

What are yours?

The Kiwi Dragon
12-01-2013, 12:09 PM
Gen 1: Charizard. I loved my Charmander in Red, so to keep Charizard on my team was a must.
Gen 2: Crobat. Much needed Evolution for Golbat. One of my favorite Pokemon ever.
Gen 3: Sceptile. First Gen I ever played, first starter I ever chose. Need I say more?
Gen 4: Rotom. This pesky little lurker in the TV. Powerful and it's kinda cute...
Gen 5: Braviary. 'Murica frick yeah! :p Just love it and how a fair amount of people think it's based on the American Eagle.
Gen 6: Greninja. One of the greatest 6th Gen Pokemon, and in my eyes, the best Water starter of all time.

faroegirl
12-02-2013, 09:38 PM
didn't have the 1st and 2nd generation games, but did collect the cards from there

1st Gen: Arcanine, but mostly because it's fire type and for the design of it. Love the design <3 <3 <3
2nd Gen: Cyndaquill, also because it's fire type and it has the coolest evolutions for all the fire starters.
3th Gen: just started that game (sapphire), but so far my favorite (and most used so far) is Linoone
4th Gen: that would be Rapidash, but my most used pokémon from that gen would be luxray.
5th Gen: again the most used pokémon is Arcanine, but the most used pokémon from that gen is Zoroark.
6th Gen: by far this in gen my most used pokémon would be my starter and fully evolved Delphox.
needless to say I love the fire type <3

SantiDC4
12-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Awesome favorites, guys!

but so far my favorite (and most used so far) is Linoone

:3 Linoone! <3

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
12-03-2013, 03:21 AM
My favourites are based on design and battle abilities, so:

1st is a major tie.. Venusaur and Electrode
2nd is a tie with Crobat and Umbreon, they're both awesome
3rd is Ludicolo ^-^ Gardevoir is a close second
4th would be... I didn't like 4th too much, but I guess Lickylicky or Lucario
5th was definitely Reuniclus, I loved it so much at first. Now it has been replaced by Bisharp though
6th is either malamar, although I dontnuse it anymore, and Klefki!

Lol btw Nick, only American city people can say MURICA xD

Del
12-03-2013, 06:33 PM
GenI-Ninetales or Arcanine....Can't decide!
GenII-Scizor
GenIII-Absol
GenIV-Lucario
GenV-Zoroark
GenVI-Xerneas

Qrow Branwen.
12-03-2013, 06:46 PM
G1 arcanine/lapras
G2 houmdoom/heracross
G3 blaziken my first pokemon
G4 weavile luxray yanmega froslass or gliscor
G5 Serperior/Zoroark
G6 Hawlucha wanted a flying fighting type since i can remember

Bechorath
12-10-2013, 04:09 AM
Gen 1: Haunter - I like his evolution, but haunter has just always been my all-time favorite. Also, one of the only pokemon that I like the prevolution more than the final evolution. Honorable mentions to Charizard - I just feel he's so over-popular to pick him as my favorite.

Gen 2: Houndoom - It's a hard choice between Houndoom and Skarmory, but Houndoom wins it.

Gen 3: Absol - Easy choice.

Gen 4: Toxicroak - I didn't really play much during gen 3 or 4, but looking back at them, Toxicroak is my favorite. Had I been asked at the time, it would have been Lucario, but I never knew about Toxicroak at the time.

Gen 5: Bisharp - Honorable mentions to Zoroark

Gen 6: Aegislash - I didn't need to see any other pokemon in this generation to know my favorite. Ghost sword? Heck yes!

N8 the GR8,P0K3'N3RD
03-15-2014, 07:33 PM
my number 1 fav is mew