PDA

View Full Version : New girl......

UnlikelyAddiction
12-01-2013, 01:20 AM
So um yeah I'm new here, and obviously quite awkward ....um yeah A little about me other then my awkwardness. I'm 17 it that too old for pokemon? I'm not sure but I enjoy it anyway. Hmm what else? I love drawing and artsy stuff but I did not make my profile pic just found it on google. Writing a passion even if I'm not great at it. Horror and thriller movies are the movies i'll watch other then anime movies. Usually I'm shy and keep to myself even though I love the thought of have tons of friends. My favorite pokemon would have to be Poochyena or Cubchoo. I think that's it.

GaryEhffinJoaker
12-01-2013, 02:40 AM
Welcome to Pokebay. A site of constant motionless movement.

UnlikelyAddiction
12-01-2013, 03:36 AM
Welcome to Pokebay. A site of constant motionless movement.

Thank you, I like the site so far, though it's only been 3 days since I joined. Maybe I should have came here and said hello to everyone the first day.

sebasgd
12-01-2013, 03:48 AM
Welcome... there's a really good community in here :) . Hope you have good trades.

SakataKun
12-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Welcomr to Pokebay.

Here we have the best community of any other trading site.

sEnjoy your stay!

The Kiwi Dragon
12-01-2013, 02:22 PM
So um yeah I'm new here, and obviously quite awkward ....um yeah A little about me other then my awkwardness. I'm 17 it that too old for pokemon? I'm not sure but I enjoy it anyway. Hmm what else? I love drawing and artsy stuff but I did not make my profile pic just found it on google. Writing a passion even if I'm not great at it. Horror and thriller movies are the movies i'll watch other then anime movies. Usually I'm shy and keep to myself even though I love the thought of have tons of friends. My favorite pokemon would have to be Poochyena or Cubchoo. I think that's it.

Welcome to PokeBay! :) Nope 17 isn't too old for Pokemon at all, I'm sure there are people much older than yourself playing it. :p
But anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

DejaVu146
12-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Welcome! No worries, I'm 23 and I still play Pokemon.

Itachi
12-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Welcome ^.^ if you need anything just let me know

Baby Koga
12-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Welcome to Pokebay! First of all, one is never too old to play Pokemon! Also, try going on chat. It's probably the best way to make new friends here. There are even forums where you can post your art or stories/fanfiction if you wish. If you need a hand with anything don't be afraid to ask and welcome to the community! ^-^

UnlikelyAddiction
12-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Thank you all for the welcome....I feel very well welcome :D

cuz bruh
12-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Welcome to Pokebay.

I first want you to feel comfortable. I feel more comfortable here than any other place.

This is my go to site everyday! I spent so far at least 1000+ hours, so, that means that this is a great community.

As Saka also said, " Here we have the best community of any other trading site. ", he meant it in truth, it really is.

If you need any help, just give me a ring.

Enjoy you stay,
DJ PandaB3ar

Rico the Lucario
12-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Welcome to Pokebay! Again, like Saka said, "Here we have the best community of any other trading sites" It's the truth. I've been here since August 2011, a little more then 2 years now, and this site is awesome. :)

Georgia
12-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Welcome to Pokebay!
I think you will really enjoy it here as there are many friendly pokemon lovers on this site that would love to chat to you. If you need anything, I am here. You can Visitor message, Private message or go onto the chatbox if you need to talk to me or anyone else here because it is a good way of making friends. I honestly spend so many hours on this site but it is the best and I am glad that I joined because we seriously have an awesome community. Also battle our gym leaders once everyone has got there teams ready and starts running in about a months time. Oh and you are defiantly not old for pokebay..any age is accepted. :)
Have a lovely day. :)