PDA

View Full Version : New trader here

Sweetimpy
12-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi all, the name is SweetImpy.
I decided to seek out and join a pokemon trading group because I'm on a hunt.

I've been at this hunt since the middle of november.
With pokemon x and y's new changes to breeding, ivs, and ev training I've taken a huge step into the breeding game in the hopes of not so much super competitive play, but "'ey yeah, I'll fight you, random guys!"
But my determination to join in on this has caused my team building to slow to a serious crawl.

My team calls for a gooey female goomy. A shiny one, at that. And one with 5 or 6 perfect IVs. Its incredibly time consuming, not that I've hatched a huge amount of eggs, but I must be nearly at 700 goomy by now. And I do have twelve perfect IV goomies. None of which are shiny (Ten are gooey though). My hunt calls for a foreign 6. IV male goomy. :I and thats why I've come here.
The gts in game has yielded a lot of not actually 6iv males and I'm pretty tired of sending my yveltals and xerneas' to folks who aren't delivering the correct product. XD

So yeah! Long story short, I'm swimming in goomies and want to meet other reputable goomy breeders in the hopes of getting a foreign 6v male.
I'm an artsy fartsy butt who is essentially a live in caregiver for a close family member and who studying for veterinary practice. I make cash doing art commissions and odd jobs. Because thats cool I guess.(not really. Its actually kind of sucky). But its exciting some times, and I get to be with relatives, and obviously breed a crap tonne of bloody slime dragons.

Gosh I went off on a tangent there for a wee while.