PDA

View Full Version : Nature/EV froakie

Haise
12-08-2013, 06:59 AM
i've been hatching protean Froakies and i what to know the best nature and what ev(s) should i train it for?

Bechorath
12-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Usually people use greninjas as special attack sweepers, so Evs usually go in speed and special attack, nature being timid (most common) for boosting speed or modest for boosting sp attack. However, it is viable to use greninja as a regular attack sweeper, in which case EVs would go in speed and attack, with a Jolly or Adamant nature.

If you're just looking for most common though (and possibly most recommended), that would be timid.

mylololz
12-17-2013, 02:15 AM
Timid, max sp. attack and speed.
Definitely the best choice for a Greninja.

LinuxUser
12-17-2013, 02:48 AM
I like timid nature, evs in sp attack and speed. although i have seen attacking greninja on teams

jos307
01-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Hey do you have any leftover HA frokies that you don't want?

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
01-13-2014, 01:36 AM
Physical Attacking Greninja is less common than Special, so less people are prepared for it. In fact, it can hurt Talonflame with Water Shuriken. Pretty cool.

KillerConall
01-14-2014, 11:50 PM
I have 3 different HA greninjas, an adamant 252 attack 252 speed 4 hp one, a modest 252 sp.a 252 Spe 4 hp one and a timid 252 sp.a 252 Spe 4 hp one. I play double battles and have found the most utility with the timid one however I often find myself thinking a jolly one would be more useful for such things as u-turn and water Shuriken.

I can't say a lot for single battles since one of my moves lots on each was taken up by mat block which isn't useful in singles but my opinion would be to go for a max speed jolly max attack expert belt greninja with at least u-turn and water Shuriken.

However I did also find that the main things greninja was doing for me was filling in blanks in my team by covering various weaknesses so I would also advise you to build most of your team first, at least a core, and then make greninja to suit that since it is so diverse it is more useful in that matter.