PDA

View Full Version : Seeking 6 IV Foreign Male Pokemon!

Bechorath
12-09-2013, 07:11 PM
I have had this listed in my breeding thread (http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?5885-Bechorath-s-Breeding-Bazaar-(New-and-Improved-Thread-D)) for a while, but it needs more attention than an aside in a breeding thread.

I am looking for non-english MALE pokemon with 6 perfect IVs for breeding purposes. The natures, abilities, species, moves, and whatever do not matter - it just matters that it has 6 perfect ivs, isn't an english pokemon, and is male. I also have another thread dedicated to this over here.

Currently, I have perfect foreign male Pokémon in egg groups Monster, Dragon, Amorphous, and Bug. I still need perfects in egg groups Flying, Water 1, Water 2, Water 3, Field, Fairy, Grass, Human-Like, and Mineral

I have MANY things that I am willing to trade for these Pokémon, and keep in mind that I am willing to part with MULTIPLE of these per Pokémon.

I have MANY things that I am willing to trade for these pokemon, and keep in mind that I am willing to part with MULTIPLE of these per pokemon.

►Vast quantities of 5iv pokemon - Over in my breeding thread (http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?5885-Bechorath-s-Breeding-Bazaar-(New-and-Improved-Thread-D)), I have multiple pokemon with 5ivs, including correct natures, egg moves, hidden abilities and some other little extras. I am willing to trade one of EACH of the 5 IV Pokémon I have listed here for a 6 IV Pokémon in an egg group that I don't have.

►Want a 5iv pokemon that I don't have? I will make it for you! Any nature, any ability, any IVs, any egg moves, any gender, any pokeball, and any nickname, as long as it is physically possible!

►6iv Pokemon - These are also listed in my breeding thread (http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?5885-Bechorath-s-Breeding-Bazaar-(New-and-Improved-Thread-D)), however they still go by the same rules. You can pick any one or possibly two of my 6 IV Pokémon in exchange for a perfect foreign male, as long as it meets the conditions of my 6 IV Pokémon in question.

►BP items - I will trade multiple of ANY item that you can buy with BP, including the 200 cost Ability Capsules

►Mega Stones - I have every mega stone for trade except for Charizardite X, Tyranataurite, Pinserite, Manectite, and Blazikenite.

►Good IV Shinies - I have two good shiny pokemon that I am willing to part with. I'm holding them to the same rules as the 6iv pokemon.
6666Shiny Charizard ♂
Nature: Modest
Ability: Blaze
IVs: 25/22-23/31/31/24/29
Egg Moves: None
EVs: 6/0/0/252/0/252
Current Moveset: Fire Blast, Solar Beam, Dragon Claw, Roost

►Anything else of value you can think of - Anything like pokerus, leftovers, dusk stones - just let me know!

Nikkoz
12-11-2013, 07:34 PM
I have a few foreign male pokemon. My Fc is 1805-2315-7346 game name is "Rey". I have:
eevee,
Mawile,
Houndour,
Scalpion,
Riolu,
Wailmer,
Inkay,
Rufflet,
Fennekin,
Fletching,
Druddigon,
Bulbasaur,
Eevee,
Torkoal,
Corphish,
Slowpoke,

I still don't understand the "Effort Values" and "Individual values" much unless they're lv1 but I do want a shiny charizard lol

Bechorath
12-11-2013, 08:02 PM
I have a few foreign male pokemon, only one of them is actually lv1 an thats a Torkoal. My Fc is 1805-2315-7346 game name is "Rey". I can send you him, an eevee and a few more so you can judge the IV's or I can just type them out for you in a PM. I still don't understand the "Effort Values" and "Individual values" much unless they're lv1 but I do want a shiny charizard lol

Hmm.. I have plenty of foreign male pokemon, I just need ones with all 6 perfect IVs. Unless you've been breeding the pokemon, I don't think that you'll have any with 6 perfect IVs.

An easy way to check is going to the stats judge (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge) (in x and y, it is the guy to the left of the counter in Kiloude City - the town that opens up after you beat the Elite 4). If any of the IVs are max, he will list them and say "Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it." He will list all 6 stats if they are all perfect.

reshilegend
12-17-2013, 07:08 PM
I could probably help you with that, I have a non-English game and I'm also breeding for a male 6 IV Pokemon for each egg group. Without much success atm though, most of my 6 IV Pokes are female. But I'm definitely interested in breeding one for each egg group in return for your 6 IV males.
We could breed multiple male 6 IV Pokes with 2 egg groups, if you want. Just give me an idea of what Pokes could be useful.
I'm assuming Bulbasaur and Kabuto are good choices, and you already have them so yeah. Anything else you really want?

Bechorath
12-17-2013, 07:41 PM
I actually have gotten a couple 6 IV foreign male pokemon already :D

So far I have a ralts (amorphous group), a gligar (bug group), and a charizard (monster and dragon groups), so I don't need any more from those egg groups.

However, I also have TWO 6 IV male charmanders to trade (blaze ability and egg moves Crunch, Dragon Pulse, Dragon dance, Ancient Power) AND a 6 IV FEMALE charmander to trade (because it's missing the hidden ability) but I haven't added them to the list yet because I've been busy with Christmas stuff... But I can basically trade those for any 6IV you can get me that I don't have a group for yet.

So yeah, if you get any 6IVs in an egg group I don't have, yeah I'd love to trade :D

reshilegend
12-19-2013, 09:15 AM
I think I have a spare perfect male marill, which is in one of the water egg groups. The male charmander sounds interesting, so I might trade my marill for one.
I'm also working on a perfect Mienfoo, and once I got two of them I could also trade you one.
I'll message you when I have the time to trade ;)

Bechorath
12-19-2013, 11:48 AM
I finally updated everything :D
But yes - I would LOVE to trade for your perfect male marill. Both water 1 and fairy egg group would be very nice :D - Feel free to pick whatever you like, and just let me know if and when you would like to trade.