PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Smeargle

lozzah
12-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Hi everybody

I am having quite a bit of trouble getting my smeargle to learn the movies i want it to.
i would like it to have the moves:
Spore
Sticky Web
Spikes
Gravity

If someone could teach these moves to a smeargle for me i could repay you with a nugget in game or something like that
thank you

macheagle52
12-11-2013, 06:08 PM
What's giving you trouble teaching your smeargle those moves? Do you have other pokes that know those moves you want to teach your smeargle?

lozzah
12-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Yea i just dont know how to get it to smeargle

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
12-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Easy. Use the moves on a wild smeargle, and that smeargle with sketch the moves. Send out your smeargle and then sketch the move when the wild smeargle uses it

macheagle52
12-11-2013, 11:19 PM
That way does work but I'll suggest another way: go to the le nah restaurant in lumiose city and do a double battle. For your team, have your smeargle and the poke with a move you want to copy in the first two slots. In the first battle have the other poke use the move you want to copy and have your smeargle use sketch on your other poke. That way he'll learn that move without any hassle. In le nah, all the trainers use level 10 elemental monkeys so you shouldn't have trouble in those fights. You'll just need to make sure smeargle goes after it's partner for so that sketch will work.

LinuxUser
12-13-2013, 04:39 AM
Or just use a wild ditto :p first send out a different pokemon, then switch out to the pokemon that has the move(erase all other moves), then switch to smeargle and sketch the wild dittos move! :)

mylololz
12-16-2013, 08:43 AM
The easiest way to do it is by double battling at Le Nah.
Send out the pokemon who knows the move, for example: Amoonguss with Spore
and send out a random pokemon. Make sure the Smeargle is faster than the Amoonguss.
Get Amoonguss to use Spore, then switch the other random pokemon for Smeargle.
Use Sketch with Smeargle, and just incase Smeargle isn't faster than Amoonguss use Spore again on the same turn.

that's how i did it with my Stealth Rock/Toxic Spikes/Spore/Spikes smeargle.