PDA

View Full Version : New dark type gym, open for buisness!

fluffyjellyfish
12-12-2013, 09:24 PM
I am opening a currently unofficial dark type gym. My current rules for this thing are as follows: we shall exchange friend codes then battle, anyone who wishes to challenge me must then choose from three different battle modes, they are:
Easy mode: you can challenge me with any team you want, this mode has no prize
Normal mode: you must challenge me with only one bug, fairy or fighting type in your party and you must bring at least one physic type pokemon with you. If you beat this mode you will be rewarded with a shuppet
Hard mode: you are not allowed any bug, fairy or fighting type pokemon and you must have one ghost type and two physic type pokemon. If you beat this mode I will give you a spiritomb holding a lumiose galette.
Unfair mode: you must have a team of all physic or ghost type pokemon. In addition I will remove a random member of my usual team and replace it with a yveltal. Beat this mode and you will get a phanpy, lampent and spiritomb, hold a fire, water and grass stone respectively. Alternatly you can opt for any shiny I happen to have spare at the time. i will post a list of my spare shinies here and update it regularly
List of current shinies:
clauncher
goldeen
Freind code:3523-3451-8349

SantiDC4
12-13-2013, 07:32 AM
I would love to try the Unfair Mode, but I'll need some time to train a few Psychic or Ghost Pokemon. My FC is 2535-4436-1167.

fluffyjellyfish
12-13-2013, 05:44 PM
great, okay i've registered you, would you like one of my spare shinies or the other trio holding their items if you win?

SantiDC4
12-13-2013, 07:06 PM
I choose the trio. When can we battle? Anytime is good for me.

fluffyjellyfish
12-14-2013, 12:18 PM
same here as long as i'm not at school :p i will prepare the trio for you. Just so everyone on this thread knows I work on GMT

SantiDC4
12-14-2013, 05:10 PM
:3 Somehow I managed to put the team together in about an hour... Anyways, I'll start the battle if I see you on the PSS, so, Single or Double?

cheddr
12-14-2013, 09:06 PM
Are these battles 6 v. 6 or some other number?