PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] its this a good team

lonewolf
01-04-2012, 11:45 PM
i would like to know if my team is good or not. just give me your true opinion :D

1.) blaziken
2.)serperior
3.)floatzel or empoleon
4.)flygon
5.)aggron
6.) plusle or zoroark

kakari
01-05-2012, 12:49 AM
serperior- serpiriors are strong but they cant learn many type moves to be a good battler you need different type moves to be able to take down many different types of pokemon

blaziken-its not bad

floatzel or empoleon-id choose empoleon cus they are more resistant to differnt type move there only real threat are ground type moves

flygone-it depends on its stats if it has high speed then it is good cus in wifi battles lots of people use dragon types but if it has low speed then swap it for a fast ice type or dragon type

aggron-steel types are a good chioce because they are very resistant to many types pluse aggron can learn many differnt type moves id say hes a good chioce

plusle or zoroark-id say zoraok because i good way to win a battle is to have the fastest pokemon

CapnObvious123
03-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Aggron is all but useless because it's defense is it's only respectable stat, and it's typing leaves it open to x4 Earthquake and x4 fighting moves, which is deplorable considering how popular Earthquake is in the metagame.

Blaziken is only good with Speed Boost and close combat, and if you managed to get your hands on a speed boost blaziken, I'm jelly.

Flygon is totally outclassed by just about every other dragon type out there.

Floatzel is a bad joke because of it's non-existant defense stats.

Serperior's movepool makes it pretty useless.

Plusle is NU, and I'm not going to bother to say anything else.

Zoroark is interesting as an attacker, and because of it's ability, but not amazing. Switch him in for Plusle.

Empoleon is a pretty respectable defender, because of it's typing and it's defensive/support movepool. I'd switch him in for Floatzel without question.