PDA

View Full Version : Want to get X/Y

TurtleSandwich
12-19-2013, 09:32 PM
Hey, I really want X or Y but I don't have a 3DS or 2DS.
Do any of you know where I can get a cheap 3/2DS and a cheap copy of X/Y online? (A European vendor would be nice for P&P reasons)
Also, is there a Z game coming out soon? If so, would it be worth waiting for?

DejaVu146
12-19-2013, 10:10 PM
The best place to get a cheap 3DS is probably Amazon.com or Ebay.com. If you want a new one, they will probably all cost around the same in stores.

Those two sites would also be the best to go for a cheap X or Y game, but you have to be VERY careful though and not get a bootleg version of it. Your best bet is to go to the store and buy it.

It is currently unknown if a Z version will come out. While rumors, and past patterns hint toward a Z version, nothing is known for sure until Nintendo unveils it.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
12-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Agreed about Amazon or eBay, unless you happen to find one used in stores with some luck or magic.

For Z Version, im not so sure. The pattern from RSE is the only thing that hints at it. DP ended and then Pt came, which is unrelated to precious stones, as Pt is a metal. BW ended with B2W2 instead of Grey, and even 2nd gen ended with Crystal instead of another metal like Gold or Silver, so Z seems logical, but you'll have to wait until the game is announced to be sure, Nintendo doesn't have a lot of solid trends really.