PDA

View Full Version : New to Pokebay

XxGhostxX
12-22-2013, 10:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thought I would try an introduction (I may not be too good at).
Well to start, I absolutely love Umbreon as my all time favorite Pokemon (if you couldn't tell from my avatar) and couldn't be any more thankful for breeding a shiny one, could go on forever about Umbreon lol.

Anyways, I came across Pokebay in the search of trying to obtain a different region male Charmander (or other same male egg group) with at least 5 perfect IV to increase my odds of breeding a shiny Charmander with some perfect IVs as I have a perfect 6 IV female Charizard. Anyways I then realized...yeah, odds of finding someone for this is not gonna happen lol.

Other than that, I found this site pretty cool and wouldn't mind meeting and making new friends and of course exchanging Friend Codes for the Friend Safari. I would tell you mine, but I don't know what mine is, sorry.
Please feel free to pm me yours or post and I will make sure to add.

Anyways, nice to meet you and my Friend Code is in my signature.

reshilegend
12-22-2013, 02:54 PM
Welcome XxGhostxX! Umbreon is in my opinion the best designed Eevelution, you definitely have a point there lol.
I'll register your FC and if you want, add me back. Mine's in my signature as well. Hope you have a great time here!

XxGhostxX
12-22-2013, 10:15 PM
Thanx, and awesome to see another Umbreon fan!!
Oh and alright cool, I just registered yours as well.

Thanx for the welcome too.

Nodmei Reelnaim
12-30-2013, 11:49 AM
Hi, fellow Pokemon fans

I just discovered this site, And I thought it might come in handy... Since I need some really specific Pokémon :I

I love grass pokémon more then any, though Jigglypuff is my favourite poké ever ( mainly because of the Anime )

I hope to meet some new friends and make some good trades!

Blue Mochi
01-01-2014, 04:39 AM
Welcome all of you! I'm glad you find the site useful uwu Pokebay has been a really important website to me and I'm sure you'll find lots of friendly people here ;)