PDA

View Full Version : Pokebank Exclusive Pokes

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
12-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Pokebank was released in Japan recently, and it was shut down down because of how busy servers became, causing a delay in our Pokebank release and the Japanese Pokebank to be shut down temporarily. This is probably reserved for someone to write an article about, but this means we won't be transferring our own Pokes soon.
This means Pokebank Pokes are still pretty rare, but they're out there... And I need these Pokes, so I'm asking if anyone has any connections to any Pokemon mentioned here that would only be obtainable via Pokebank. When I looked on the GTS the requests were ridiculous, so my request is a Pokemon from the following families:

Misdreavus Family (Male) Done
Porygon Family w/Analytic
Feebas Family Dine
Cottonee Family
Yamask Family Done
Frillish Family Done
Baltoy Family

I can make an offer for any of these, and I'll even breed something for any of them. I don't need any fancy "past-gen only moves", I just need them so I can breed them with the IVs and Egg Moves I need. If the Misdreavous has Perish Song that'd be even better - I'm using it to pass down Perish Song. So... If you have any of these just contact me to work out a trade ^^

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
12-27-2013, 12:01 AM
Got my Feebas now from the GTS ^_^ German, too, lucky me.

musicdude1815
12-27-2013, 06:31 AM
I got Frillish

Foofighter V2
12-27-2013, 07:53 AM
I can get you a misdreavus in exchange for a feebas :)

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
12-28-2013, 03:33 AM
I got Frillish

Do you want a Feebas for one? :3

I can get you a misdreavus in exchange for a feebas :)

I've actually been breeding Feebas I can give you one with good IVs :3

musicdude1815
01-02-2014, 05:49 AM
If you have one, i will give you Frillish for just a venonat (He's my next in order I need and no Poison safari I have access to.)

And I do now have yamask. Could use Ponyta (Same reasons)

musicdude1815
01-11-2014, 02:04 AM
I have Cottonee now.