PDA

View Full Version : News on Pokebank?

Eric Cartman
12-28-2013, 02:28 PM
Pokebank never came out, YET. Anyone has any update on the situation? *whispers* Nintendo, your servers

Grey Fullbuster
12-28-2013, 05:06 PM
I heard it comes out the December 30

LinuxUser
12-28-2013, 07:54 PM
I finally got on the eshop it still says TBD :(

SantiDC4
12-28-2013, 10:34 PM
No one knows, so don't expect any answers. It was their fault by releasing it AFTER Christmas, when a bunch of kids get a new 3DS, Pokemon X/Y, and go on the e-Shop at the same time to get the Bank. I don't know if I should be mad, or glad that the Japanese got the Bank first, I mean, they gave some of their leftovers out on Wonder Trade and GTS, but whatever, favoritism. I've heard some people in Australia have downloaded it today, but I can't confirm it. Maybe the US/Canada and EU will get it sometime before New Year's, but like I said, no one knows. Nintendo will probably release it separately for each region, to ease up the congestion. Until then, pic related: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9h2Vb7kjS6g/Urx0dFO7u6I/AAAAAAAAEoM/OuXbAlqUWoE/s1600/Please+Understand.png

chomp-o-squirtle
12-29-2013, 01:55 PM
Nintendos servers crashed went baam on Christmas millions no billions of pokemon were uploaded thus crashing all of Nintendos severs was inevitatable
So pleAse don't insult Nintendos servers unless you can find servers that can survive that please

DejaVu146
12-29-2013, 07:14 PM
That's true, but Nintendo did drop the ball on it still. They should have guessed that with Pokemon X & Y and other big titles coming out, they would have an increase in 3DS and Wii U sales, which they did. In fact, the sales were beyond what they guessed. With everyone trying to access the eshop and servers to download, configured, etc to their systems, and the release of Pokemon Bank in Japan, it caused the servers to crash. They should've known that releasing Pokemon Bank right after Christmas was not a great idea, so while I don't blame their servers, I do blame their poor planning of releases

SantiDC4
12-29-2013, 10:53 PM
Nintendos servers crashed went baam on Christmas millions no billions of pokemon were uploaded thus crashing all of Nintendos severs was inevitatable
So pleAse don't insult Nintendos servers unless you can find servers that can survive that please

Last I checked, the Japanese servers are fine, Nintendo just pulled back the Pokemon Bank to avoid further congestion. It's Nintendo of America that has it's servers down, because of, yeah, the millions of Christmas users using the e-Shop. I'm not sure about the EU, Australia, and other countries though, so someone research that for us. Anyway, they're already fixing the congestion, if you've noticed, the e-Shop closes from 4 PM to 4 AM EST in America, and in different times on other regions.

faroegirl
01-08-2014, 02:11 PM
as I have understood it then it will be available on the 31. January

The Kiwi Dragon
01-08-2014, 10:19 PM
as I have understood it then it will be available on the 31. January

There has been no official release date given as of yet so the 31st of January until proven official is incorrect.
Anyway, as I have said there is no official release date, however the Japanese Nintendo Twitter page has noted that Game Freak are running final tests on Bank before it is released. So in hindsight I don't think it's as far off as the 31st because Nintendo fans who have waited will likely be furious at having to wait a month for Bank and Transporter. So if Nintendo truly cares about consumers then they won't hold the release back to the end of the month if they able to potentially release it before then.

Eric Cartman
01-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Actually, they should have released it earlier, as the release date was in the holidays. They should have known better than that, considering the massive sales of x and y. They should have release pokebank NOT in the holidays, as some people might be busy and so it will not go Kaboom. Furthermore, this was also might be due to the update for mii accounts in miiverse.

Princess Zelda
01-10-2014, 02:12 AM
As of now pokebank is off the e shop you can't find it unless its in your wish list

musicdude1815
01-11-2014, 01:58 AM
As of now pokebank is off the e shop you can't find it unless its in your wish list
Or if you go to pokemon.com and scan the QR code there.

Itachi
01-13-2014, 04:43 PM
Yeah I find It very annoying how they took it off -.- Its so irritating because i just want to trade over my shinys .-.

VictiniBlastDP
01-13-2014, 08:27 PM
Nintendo: More information on the launch of Pokemon Bank and Poké Transporter will be announced in the future. Thanks for your patience!

noibat
01-20-2014, 09:41 PM
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/pokebank.jpg
LOl

The Kiwi Dragon
01-21-2014, 02:32 AM
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/pokebank.jpg
LOl

Erm...?

DejaVu146
01-22-2014, 03:48 AM
http://www.pokebay.com/forums/content.php?202-Pok%E9mon-Bank-UPDATE

DejaVu146
02-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Since Pokemon Bank is now available, I'm going to close this topic.