PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] SURPRISE ITS A SHINY

Chespinite
01-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Have you ever been training pokemon and a shiny just popped up? I have. Just tonight I was looking for a pinceo in HG and a found a shiny exeggcute. Then a while back I was playing the bug catching contest and a shiny scyther popped up. I caught both of those. Then once I traded an egg to a firend and it was a shiny charmander, I let him keep it though. But my first shiny was a bitlzle. I had no idea what a shiny was so I ended up KOing it. So how about you guys?

kakari
01-05-2012, 12:10 PM
i cant rember wat game i was on it was realy old
i came across a shiny zizagoon it was my first shiny but re-started on the game and found it agian in the same spot so every time i re-started and walked in the same pattern a shiny zizagoon would appear each time anoyingly i dont know where the game is i lost it

on pokemon emerald i found a shiny poochyerna but my games data was corrupted

on leaf green i found a shiny venamoth and caught it on safari zone i find it often

on pokemon perl i caught a shiny geodude

on pokemon black i caught a shiny gothy thing and a shiny deerling

Pika.Shu
01-05-2012, 01:38 PM
On SS I was training to go against the elite4 in victory road when a shiny Ursaring appeared. That had been the only one though. I caught him and kept training afterwards. I thought it was awesome.

lonewolf
01-05-2012, 03:36 PM
you guys have any tips on how to find shinys in white and black version

M1gu3ru
01-05-2012, 05:12 PM
I found a shiny watchdog in the grass that was my first and traded it for a zorua cuz i dont like so much shinys just some of them

Jon3zii
01-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Just found a shiny Goldeen! :D
First Ever!

chuwachuwa
01-06-2012, 07:31 PM
I found lots of shiny pokemon including legendrys

lionheart
01-06-2012, 07:37 PM
I found my first shiny last night in Cold Storage, it was a Mincinno.

Chespinite
01-06-2012, 08:06 PM
AWESOME!

Lelouch vi Britannia
01-12-2012, 06:55 PM
My first shiny was a rhyhorn in ruby and I had no idea what it was cause I was like 11

TuriftExxo
01-12-2012, 07:44 PM
I remember I found a Shiny Voltorb long time ago, it used selfdestruct TwT

zorua13
01-12-2012, 08:31 PM
I never had a shiny before, my first game is black version. But I've been trying to hatch a shiny zorua, too many zoruas. Congrats for the shinies ;)

SHINY SQUIRTLE
01-14-2012, 02:51 AM
i have caught my first shiny legit way in platinum i hatched a shiny squirtle then later i found a shiny starly in the wild

Team Plasma N
01-26-2012, 12:05 AM
Yup, this happened to me a few times, most of the time on FireRed. Otherwise I RNG my shinies when I go looking for them intentionally.

10000fists
01-28-2012, 02:40 AM
Happened to me too. i was training my oddish, with my archeops, looking for a rare pokemon and BAM! WILD SHINY TYRANITAR! it happened another time in emerald. A wild shiny mightyena appeared! but it used roar.

SHINY SQUIRTLE
01-28-2012, 02:57 AM
ummmmmm i used once the pokeradar and a shiny pokemon broke my chain :)

pokejaco
01-29-2012, 10:05 PM
So, I'm the elder by now, after the red gyarados on silver and gold, Game Boy Collor, I found Donphan, Tangela, Golduck, Poliwril, Golbat, and kingler. I found a Machoke too, but i killed it unitecionaly, never forgive myself!!!! On SS, and HG, i found Bedoof in the Safari zone, it run away, Machoke, Doduo, Ekans and Victribel in the same day, and Steelix. Now on Black, 500 hours playing, and i found only a Lunatone. I played over 5000 hours on silver/Gold/Cristal, 2000 hours on SS/HG. i played Red and Blue, but there was no Shiny Pokemon.

pokejaco
01-29-2012, 10:07 PM
only Ekans and Victribell was in the same day

the pokechamp 1
02-01-2012, 07:52 AM
on platinum i found a shiney graveler that was my first shiney

KingVolcarona
02-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Nobody could have believe me with the thing I got to say.
Hmm..... (This might be a glitch)

So, on my first visit on Giant Chasm. I was confused of which direction to go. So, I went round and round. And for some reason. A shiny Genesect was in the scene.
Of course, I didn't know who's that pokemon, so I used "Run" and I run away. One week later after a research, I jumped and jumped on our house, saying "What have I done!?"
I didn't really know about shinies, or the secret legendaries. So, I just used "run". And I didn't even know what a Max Repel is.
Remember, this is my first game of Pokemon

And of course you won't believe me, but I believe what I saw.

10000fists
02-04-2012, 03:40 AM
Nobody could have believe me with the thing I got to say.
Hmm..... (This might be a glitch)

So, on my first visit on Giant Chasm. I was confused of which direction to go. So, I went round and round. And for some reason. A shiny Genesect was in the scene.
Of course, I didn't know who's that pokemon, so I used "Run" and I run away. One week later after a research, I jumped and jumped on our house, saying "What have I done!?"
I didn't really know about shinies, or the secret legendaries. So, I just used "run". And I didn't even know what a Max Repel is.
Remember, this is my first game of Pokemon

And of course you won't believe me, but I believe what I saw.

Wow. a pretty sad story. But it's not your fault, you didn't know those things so its not.

Shiny Shinx~<3
02-04-2012, 03:58 AM
First-ever shiny was back in 2003, on Emerald version. I found a gold Mightyena while trying to find an Absol. It was before I knew what a shiny was. The sneaky jerk ran away :/

Then, my first caught shiny was November of 2010 on SS, when I randomly found a shiny Magnemite on Route 38 while traning my Scyther. Then a month afterwards, on the same file, I hatched a shiny Eevee on the third egg (which I stupidly ended up trading :(), then I went into the BCC, and the first patch I ran into was a shiny Beedrill (who was also traded :().

I re-set my SS after transferring the shinies, and found a shiny Totodile. Evolved and transferred it, then re-set the game. 2nd shiny Totodile, then random shiny Rhyhorn in Victory Road later (which failed to be caught). Next file, I found a female shiny Chikorita, a random shiny Hoothoot, and hatched a shiny female Shinx after 323 eggs. SS is my luckiest file :3