PDA

View Full Version : Connections to the Past: The Kanto Chronicles (Rated T)

Baby Koga
12-31-2013, 05:12 PM
Hello all, I'm back with a new fanfic (kind of). To be honest, this was initially supposed to be a rewrite of my old one, but with so many plot and character changes it's practically a new story.

This adventure follows Wyatt, a young boy from Viridian City, who is just beginning his very own Pokemon journey. However, with an ill twist of fate, our young hero begins his jourey far differently than he had imagined.

The following is the link to fanfiction.net where I will release my stories in due time. If you want to leave a review, either here or on ff.net, it would be kindly welcomed. Unless constantlyrequested I won't be posting up new links, but rather leave an update message and summary every time a new chapter is out.

Hope you enjoy, Krow~

Connections to the Past: The Kanto Chronicles
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9977087/1/Connections-to-the-Past-The-Kanto-Chronicles

Baby Koga
01-05-2014, 04:12 AM
Chapter 1: Darkness on a New Horizon. Out now!

Wyatt has fantasized about this moment for a very long time- the picture perfect moment when he will receive his very first pokemon. But fate has other ideas...

The Kiwi Dragon
01-05-2014, 12:49 PM
It's quite good so far, no complaints at all. :p It actually is kinda encouraging me to write again but I just don't have time to anymore which is kinda sad. :( But it's nice to see you're still writing stories Robin. :)

Baby Koga
10-03-2014, 07:18 PM
It's finally back!!

Chapter 2: The Battle of Viridian Square... Out now!!!

The ceremony of choosing the starter Pokemon turns into chaos when a revitalized Team Rocket holds Viridian Square hostage. The new trainers must decide; battle or risk losing their Pokemon forever!

Baby Koga
10-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Just when Wyatt thinks his journey is already over, fate has one more surprise for him.

Chapter 3: Second Chances... Out now!

Love,
Pan-

Baby Koga
10-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Wyatt's adventure finally gets underway as he enters Viridian Forest and finds out who his new Pokemon is.

Chapter 4: The World's Greatest Headache... out now!

Enjoy,
Pan-

Baby Koga
01-14-2015, 08:44 PM
Wyatt attempts to capture a new Pokémon and encounters a mysterious figure from the past.

Chapter 5: A Game of Cat and Mouse... out now!