PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Hey, Hey~

Inky
01-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Yo, I'm Inky! Or you may (or may not) know me by Inky-Pinkie on deviantART Ma Profile~ (http://inky-pinkie.deviantart.com/) As it says in my sig I am a (*bad*) digital artist, I draw mainly ponies (*/) Anyone?*) but I also draw Pokemon too!

I'm pretty friendly, I love talking to people, but I'm often busy on deviantART so if it takes me a while to reply to people then I'll apologize in advance. I'm female, I live in the UK and I'm in my late teens. (Phew, all the personal stuff over) Please feel free to VM/PM me at any time!

I've been playing Pokemon since Diamond and Pearl came out, but I was familiar with the fandom and watched the show many years before I played the game. Nowadays, I only play the games, I'm currently trying to MM a shiny Froakie with Protean ability, but so far no luck. My one and only shiny on my X game is my prized shiny Furfrou named Charles, he's fully EV trained and I love him to pieces.

I want to get more shinies, but currently I have no good Pokemon to trade for them, so for a while I offer anyone a drawing of their choice (it can be anything, as long as it's not a human) in return for shiny Pokemon. I normally charge £5-£10 for a drawing, so it's not that bad a deal. :3

Anywho, enough about moi~

XxGhostxX
01-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Hi Inky,
Welcome to the site.

Did you make the Sylveons in your avatar pic and sig pic? If so, they are really cool. I actually just checked your deviantART gallery and wow, im a male and this part might actually sound weird, but I really like your works of those ponies; im liking those colors you used, really vivid/vibrant colors. I really like the "Family Photograph" "Fireflies in a Jar" and the "Too Sweet" one as well. lol the little Mareep ^^

Anyways, hope you can find the shiny Pokemon your searching for.

Inky
01-06-2014, 06:02 PM
Hi Inky,
Welcome to the site.

Did you make the Sylveons in your avatar pic and sig pic? If so, they are really cool. I actually just checked your deviantART gallery and wow, im a male and this part might actually sound weird, but I really like your works of those ponies; im liking those colors you used, really vivid/vibrant colors. I really like the "Family Photograph" "Fireflies in a Jar" and the "Too Sweet" one as well. lol the little Mareep ^^

Anyways, hope you can find the shiny Pokemon your searching for.

Hi! Thank you so much for the welcome~

And actually no, I have a thing about using my own art for avatars/sigs/profile pics, it just seems a bit like self advertising. But the character is my OC called Kai, my avatar is a gift from a very good friend. And the sig pic is from a friend I commissioned.

Aww, thanks for checking out my gallery! I'm really happy you liked my stuff, and don't worry, there are loads of guys who like ponies, there's nothing weird about it! :P Thanks for the compliments, they've really made my day~ Hahaha, you like all my old stuff, I really enjoyed drawing those Pokemon pics though, especially the Mareep one I'm hoping that I'll have time to draw more Pokemon and less ponies.

Me too~ ;) I'm sure shiny Froakie will turn up soon!

Cotton Candy
01-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Your work is amazing! I shall watch you! ^^

XxGhostxX
01-07-2014, 05:43 AM
Your welcome! =]

Oh and I see, well your friend is talented as well.
And okay, yea I was just like hmm this coming from a guy?
But your works are all great.
Are you currently working on another drawing of a Pokemon? If so, I would be interested to check it out.
Oh and Froakie? can't imagine how many of those you hatched.

Kanarichan
01-18-2014, 04:29 PM
Hello! :3